• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kammington versus Blackthorne Steele

Sage Noctowl

Because Awesome-me = 2 times the awesome
2v2 Single
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: 99%
Banned: Every move in existence, Chill
Arena: Kam's House

Prior to the battle, everyone will drink some highly toxic Ultrametronomium Chloride (brand name Motherf&@!in' Metronome Milk!!!). This grants everyone a) infinite energy and b) the ability to use Metronome at the cost of forgetting every other move in existence.

This fight takes place in my house, specifically, my room and the area below it. I'll provide a nice little diagram for the ref, but it's about 5x3 meters. The battle starts on the top floor, where my room can be found. Provided that the floorboards are broken, via usage of Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Rock Tomb, what have you; everyone will fall eight feet down to the first floor, taking 8% damage as a result.

Pretty much anything in this house that looks like you could set it on fire is flammable. Anything can be broken. Anything can happen.

First out, Kammington's Party:

'Kappa', the male Marshtomp
Ability: Torrent
Signature Attribute: Natural Leader

'Envy', the female Mismagius
Ability: Levitate
Signature Move: Heartbreaker

'Toad Man', the male Croagunk
Ability: Dry Skin

'Dangermouse', the male Nidoran
Ability: Poison Point

'Von Viesel', the female Buizel
Ability: Swift Swim

'Fudgie', the male Wailmer
Ability: Oblivious

'Zero', the Bronzong

'Slash Grizzly', the Teddiursa
Ability: Pickup->Intimidate
Signature Attribute: Hackenslash Claw Armor

'Roadkilla', the male Wingull
Ability: Keen Eye

'Cashcow', the female Miltank
Ability: Scrappy

Next up, The Challenger's (Blackthorne Steele's) Party:

'Baseskor', the female Trapinch
Ability: Hyper Cutter

'Rift', the female Haunter
Signature Attribute: Steel Armour
Signature Move: Shadow Steel

'The Leviathan', the male Magikarp
Ability: Swift Swim

'Deadly Mirror of Deadliness (Mirror)', the Bronzor

'Carrie', the female Cyndaquil
Ability: Blaze

'Slayer', the Male Larvitar
Ablility: Guts
Item: Leichi berry

'Spectre', the female Snorunt
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Dawn Stone

'Pervy Bunny', the female Buneary
Ability: Run Away

'Namefail', the Female Zigzagoon
Ability: Pickup

'Ascalon', the Beldum
Ability: Clear Body

Steele sends out,
Kammington sends out and attacks,
Steele commands attacks

3...2...1...FIGHT!

Ascalon, you lazy chunk of Psychic-typed metal, GET OUT HERE.

And thanks for reffing, Noctowl. :3 I didn't expect this to get taken nearly that fast. :D

I was going to use the Tyrogue I got from Togetic, but I guess I won't be able to.

I guess I'll go with Cashcow, then.

Start with Sunny Day, use Sacred Fire, and finish off with a Thunder Wave.

Metronome x3

...well, let's cook the heifer up, then!

Hmm.... first, buy a barbecuer and a spatula... then throw the beef on the barbecuer, then light it!

Metranome x3

oh yeah, owl, i was going to give you a sketch of my house... it might take a while, so wait about... a day or two?

Prior to the battle, everyone will drink some highly toxic Ultrametronomium Chloride (brand name Motherf&@!in' Metronome Milk!!!). This grants everyone a) infinite energy and b) the ability to use Metronome at the cost of forgetting every other move in existence.

This fight takes place in my house, specifically, my room and the area below it. My room is pretty simple. It is about 5x3 meters. There's a window on the north side of the room, a radiator in the northeast corner, and a bed right below it. There's a desk in the northwest corner, filled with lots of crappy doodles and Mudkip plushes. There's a small rug in the center, and an alarm clock on the radiator.

A medium-size bookshelf is in the southwest corner. It is very easy to knock over, and the books in it may be thrown if necessary for 4% damage.

The door is to the southeast.

The battle starts on the top floor, where my room can be found. Provided that the floorboards are broken, via usage of Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Rock Tomb, what have you; everyone will fall eight feet down to the first floor, taking 8% damage as a result.

Pretty much anything in this house that looks like you could set it on fire is flammable. Anything can be broken. Anything can happen.

On a completely different plane of existence from the ASB world, two people are walking outside near New York City. The first looks at a piece of paper, and walks towards a house on the opposite side of the street. A teenaged child opens the door and welcomes them in. After climbing a flight of stairs, they enter a slightly small room.

The teenaged boy turns right, and one of the others turns to the left, both taking opposite sides of the room. The third waits by the door as the other two take out a shining red-and-white sphere, and chuck it towards the center of the room. When the balls hit the ground, a cow-like creature and a metal robotic hand appear The boy, known to the other two as Kammington, pulls out five bottles of a strange liquid he calls Ultrametronomium Chloride, or UmCl3 for short. One bottle, he gives to his Miltank, and the other he gives to the person opposite him. After staring and thinking for a while, the other pours the liquid on the eyeball extension of the Beldum. The other three drinks go to the people.

Cashcow and Ascalon then perk up as the person by the door raises his flags, counts down, and lowers them.

Round 0 Statistics:

Kammington: 0/2 Pokémon fainted
Miltank
'Cashcow' the female Miltank
Health: 100%
Energy: ∞
Attempted Command line: Metronome~Metronome~Metronome

Blackthorne Steele: 0/2 Pokémon fainted
Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 100%
Attempted Command line: Metronome~Metronome~Metronome

Round 1!

Cashcow immediately moves into action, waggling her hoof as quickly as possible, so that she can move first. When her hooves glow, she feels herself subconsciously gather all of her energy, from all of the hatred she has had throughout the past minute, which is not much, and rush at the opposing creature with all of the fury she can muster, biting and scratching and doing all she can to damage her opponent, the robotic arm on the other side. After this episode, she withdraws back to her side. Unfazed, Ascalon finally manages to clear its vision, and rocks back and forth in the air, waiting for something to happen. As soon as it begins to glow, a reflective coat begins to grow on it, extending throughout its body, protecting it from various tactics the enemy might try to pull. After a minute, it fades, and Cashcow is relieved that it gets to see another moment.

The Miltank then begins to move her hooves again, with even more exuberance than last time, as she got out all of her anger. She hopes to see an even better performance, and is rewarded. Looking around, the Miltank tries to find a large object, and to her owner’s discontent, walks over to his bed, which is right behind Ascalon. With new strength, she dislodges it and slams it toward the now-unhappy Beldum. It begins to rock back and forth again, and starts to rock a bit too far. Rapidly, it starts spinning and zooms at the retreating Cashcow, who attempts to dodge it but comes in contact and falls backwards. The spinning ceases.

The victim of that last attack uses this time to get right back up and begin wagging her finger. A breeze enters the room. It begins to grow, and Ascalon can’t help but be afraid of whatever is going to happen. Ascalon hears eerie noises coming from the wind, and begins to get hit by forces it can’t even see. It shudders in fear, and starts rocking back and forth again. This time, the Beldum again falls and starts spinning, but this time has the elemental power of fire on its side. It approaches the previously happy enemy, and again bowls her over. She gets back up, and waits for her next commands.

ROUND 1 END

End of Round 1 Statistics:

Miltank
Health: 89%
Command results: Frustration~Strength~Ominous Wind

Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 82%
Command results: Magic Coat~Gyro Ball~Flame Wheel

Arena Notes: Kammington's precious drawings are spread across the floor, some of them burned from the Flame Wheel, a toppled bed is behind Ascalon.

Notes:
-The bed seemed like the best thing in the room to throw
-Frustration was weak since it was the beginning of the battle
-Blackthorne Steele commands first.
-Kammington commands second

Last edited:
Now, I know I'm attacking out of order, but it's a Metronome battle, so who gives a shit?

So... ooh, I know! Start with an Earth Power, follow up with Sacred Fire, and finish off with a Blast Burn.

Metronome x3

What happened to our Barbecue plan, Ascalon!? You make me... sad. *Sniffle*

Uh... go ahead and use Fake Tears, then while Cashcow is feeling sorry for you, use Nasty Plot and uh... finish with Focus Blast, awight?

Metranome x3

This fight takes place in my house, specifically, my room and the area below it. My room is pretty simple. It is about 5x3 meters. There's a window on the north side of the room, a radiator in the northeast corner, and a bed right below it. There's a desk in the northwest corner, filled with lots of crappy doodles and Mudkip plushes. There's a small rug in the center, and an alarm clock on the radiator.

A medium-size bookshelf is in the southwest corner. It is very easy to knock over, and the books in it may be thrown if necessary for 4% damage.

The battle starts on the top floor, where my room can be found. Provided that the floorboards are broken, via usage of Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Rock Tomb, what have you; everyone will fall eight feet down to the first floor, taking 8% damage as a result.

End of Round 1 Statistics:

Miltank
Health: 89%
Command results: Metronome~Metronome~MetronomeB]

Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 82%
Command results: Metronome~Metronome~Metronome

Round 2, Begin!

Ascalon watched across the slightly circling room as Cashcow moved her hooves again, in the same motion she had done three times before. This time, accompanying the glowing front legs, more wind blew through the room. The wind was sweltering hot. It was so unbearable for the Beldum, the low specific heat of the metal letting heat spread quickly throughout its body. Both attempting to fan away the heat and starting its next move, Ascalon rocked back and forth in the air, and began to again take on a glow. Soon, its energy concentrated in the eye, which it used to pick up the somewhat confused Miltank and throw it around while piercing through its mind. The energy faded, and Cashcow fell with a thump.

Putting herself through the motion she had done repeatedly, Cashcow’s front hooves again glowed. The energy manifested itself into a container, which she brought down to chest level. She began to prod and squeeze her udders, trying to get out as much of the precious healing milk as she could, then brought the container to her mouth and drank. The drink left her feeling rejuvenated after the battling she had done. Ascalon meanwhile took on a faint glow after using its power, and cactus-like spines rose up on the metal body. It launched toward the Miltank as its bottle was disappearing, and knocked it over, hurting on the ground.

Miltank jumped up while swaying her arms back and forth in the same hypnotic motion, waiting to see what the next attack was in excitement. The air around Cashcow began to shimmer as tiny seeds were released into the air. The convenient breeze that kept appearing behind her rose up again, and the spores let themselves shift towards Ascalon, some going into its eye and restricting movement. It shook its body back and forth, trying to get the spores off while simultaneously starting its next move. A great ball of goop, containing some of the spores, a bit of UmCl, and digestive juices formed in front of Ascalon, and accelerated away from it, towards the opponent. The gel-like ball slammed hard into the Miltank, while also burning her skin. Some of the juices had seeped into her bloodstream, causing Cashcow to shudder and take damage from the poisonous materials.

Meanwhile, behind Cashcow, Kammington wondered how the UmCl has affected him. He started to wag his fingers to a beat in his head, which subsequently began to glow. A stream of small flames escaped from his mouth, burning the remains of his pitiful drawings. This new inspiration makes him wonder if he could have the product better apply for humans before it is patented.

End of Round 2 Statistics:

Miltank
Health: 81%
Command results: Heat Wave~Milk Drink~Stun Spore

Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 66%
Command results: Psychic~Needle Arm~Gunk Shot

Arena notes:
Kammington's drawings are now completely destroyed, thanks to his experiment. A bed is knocked over below the radiator.

Notes:
Ascalon used Psychic, Needle Arm, and Gunk Shot
Cashcow used Heat Wave, Milk Drink, and Stun Spore
Kammington used Ember
Kammington commands first.

Me, use Ember three times in a row.

Ember x3

Now, Cashcow, begin with a Belly Drum, follow up with a Facade, then rest the pain away.

Metronome x3

I though Kam learned Ember at level fourteen? :V

Well, Ascalon, go ahead and use Frustration, then Facade, then, finally, Refresh.

Metranome x3

End of Round 2 Statistics:

Miltank
Health: 81%
Commands: Metronome~Metronome~Metronome

Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 66%
Commands: Metronome~Metronome~Metronome

Round 3, Begin!

Cashcow again took the initiative, moving her forearms to a steady beat, and awakened the power she had been using for quite a while. As the glow faded, she started to concentrate on the target in front of her, waiting for it to make a move. Ascalon did just that, following the same ritual as previous. This time, it also concentrate, concentrating on the eyes of its foe, trying to see through the trickery that had been established. Impatiently, Cashcow ran towards the Beldum, grabbed it in her hands, and threw it to the ground. Kammington, meanwhile, next to the bookshelf, attempted to recall his last attack. He took a deep breath, and then tried to expel air as fast as he could. But nothing happened.

She swayed her front limbs back and forth again, which took on the golden aura which would have been interesting if it hadn’t happened a million times before. Swiftly, the Miltank opened her mouth, and chomped down on the mechanical eye of the robotic limb before her. When she let go, teeth marks could be seen on the metal body. Ascalon tried to shake it off, and in doing so, tipped back and forth, activating its power. A wind started to blow, coming from the direction of the radiator, bringing sparkles that crash into Cashcow and knock her over. Fighting against the wind, she manages to get up. Slightly buffeted by the wind, Kammington again attempts to recall his flaming attack. This time, he blew harder and faster, while trying to put some throat into it; all he accomplished was a loud gagging noise that made the Pokémon wonder what he was doing.

After rocking her hooves to a cadence not known to those around her, Cashcow started rapidly spinning, floated a couple of inches off the ground, and zoomed at Beldum. Beldum easily took the attack, its inertia not causing him to become upset from the outside force of Cashcow. It then repeated her motions, and started to glow a brilliant white, and its body became oddly smooth. However, it did not advance towards the opposing Pokémon. Kammington, concentrating deeply, again attempts the attack, trying to delve within the deepest limits of his memory how he had pulled off such a feat, but desperately gives up. Blackthorne Steele, meanwhile, watches him, laughs, and wags his finger at him, causing it to glow with a violet aura, and then he turned into a perfect replica of Kammington.

Post-Round 3 Stats:

Miltank
Health: 70%
Command Results: Vital Throw~Crunch~Gyro Ball

Beldum
'Ascalon' the Beldum
Health: 51%
Command Results: Miracle Eye~Silver Wind~Conversion
Status: Paralyzed (Severe), Normalyzed (has the normal type)

Arena changes:
-The floor is weakening (currently at around 50% support, although this was a thrown number.)

Notes:
-Ascalon’s luck is running out. However, it did manage to score a critical hit with Silver Wind.
-Gyro Ball did VERY minimal damage
-Conversion chose the Normal type as a default, since all (one) of Beldum’s Level-up moves are Normal.
-Steele happened to use transform. Great, now I’m confused since there is two Kammingtons (or whatever the plural of Kammington is). Just don’t start switching places.
-Sorry I’m late, I completely forgot about this. It won’t happen again.

Alright now, I may look like Kammington, but I'm really Steele. Honest!

Now, Ascalon, use Splash, Haze, and then Memento!

Metronome x3

Aren't I Steele? *Checks pockets* HEY. WHERE DID MY WALLET GO.

Now, Cashcow, use Explosion, then be dead, then be dead some more!

Metranome x3

Kammington (the real one)? I'm going to need a description of the lower level, so can you compile one? I think the floor's going to give any second.

Not particularly interested in keeping this arena open.

Okay, why don't we retcon in a button that will instantly kill every Pokemon on the field if pressed? No point in cheating our Pokemon out of experience.

And get an e-ref.

Back
Top Bottom