• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Most Original Sprite Shop Ever

Nemec

stick that in your juicebox and suck it
Yes. A sprite shop. 'Cause that's all I can do.
So, yeah, I can do pretty much anything involving the little dots that make up our most beloved Pokémon.

Sorry about the lack of examples right now, but Photobucket isn't working for me right now and I'm having to use the forum album thingy.
Splices:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Edits:
picture.php
picture.php

Revamps:
picture.php

Scratch:
picture.php

Trainers:
picture.php

Last edited:
That's tough, but I'll try. :x

Edit:
Done. Sorry if it's not the shade of purple you wanted.
picture.php

Last edited:
Can you do a few scratch edits?

Take a Gardevoir. Lengthen the bowl cut hail looking thing to be long and flowy, but keep the bang things at the top, and make the bang things emo-ish if possible. Make the eyes lilac purple, and the red thing smaller. Thanks!

dragonair:
picture.php

That was fun. The hair looks kinda Elvisy, but whatever.

Mewtwo:
Um, the way you described the hair, it sounded like Kirlia, but you you said Gardevoir, so that's what I used.
picture.php

The hair doesn't flow as much as I would like, and the bangs were already emo, so I left it the way it was.

You're welcome and thank you to you both. :3
And I have a revamp that I really like.
picture.php

Gold Ninetales revamp. I edited the front right paw to be down. I didn't like its awkward position. :x
Here's the original Gold sprite, if you care. :3

That Ninetales revamp looks amazing. I was wondering if it was from Black/White from a second.

I will ask for a Flareon/Umbreon splice, with Umbreon's colors.

You make me happy. :D

Edit: Hope it's the way you want it.
picture.php

Last edited:
It looks beautiful, thank you!

Now, how about a Piplup edit to make it look like it's on fire?

That's hard! D:
But it's a request, so I'll do it. :x

Edit:
picture.php

That was much easier and funner than I thought it would be. :3

Last edited:
xD That's very amusing. Do you mind if I use it as an avatar and give you credit in my signature?

Back
Top Bottom