• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gentlemen

King

Banned
939134_20070712_screen012.jpg

Firstly, allow me to introduce oneself, I am King and today I have come to you with a heavy heart. You have dissapointed me TCoD, you sincerly have. A kind young gent took time out of his otherwise busy schedule to introduce all of you to an e-utopia away from rules, from oppresive soviet-esque staff, away from set themes, a forum where you could truly be yourself, have relevent disscusions or just have a gay old time, and you foul, heartless drones shot him down. Now you may choose to live in denial by not accepting that I am superior to you all, you can choose to be peons and you can slag off Nixon, but what I will not stand for is you gosh darn commies ripping apart the American dream. In short, you make me sick.​

pic is me btw do you like?

nice pic.
Welcome to the cave. The exit is over there,in case you need it....
While you're here, why not check out the Anime-Style Battling part of the forum?
(And no, I will NOT be offering him any tea or cod.)

darn you i was expecting a thread about my gents :(

A kind young gent took time out of his otherwise busy schedule to introduce all of you to an e-utopia away from rules, from oppresive soviet-esque staff, away from set themes, a forum where you could truly be yourself, have relevent disscusions or just have a gay old time, and you foul, heartless drones shot him down.

hi turbo

(if you are not turbo then I apologize)

okay, whether or not you are Turbo, a couple of things need to be established:

1: Uh, you kinda...can't have a forum without rules; it would just result in chaos and probably die in a week (with the exception of spammers and trolls) because...well, rules are necessary for balance. Otherwise people can't stand the chaos and probably will leave.

Besides, rules are instated so that people can have a good time, without fear of being mercilessly flamed. (or ticked off at spam, or seeing something they really wish they hadn't, etc)

2: "Soviet-esque staff"? I disagree. The staff is not soviet-esque at all; that's like saying "the police is soviet-esque cause they arrested me for beating up a man." From my experience, the staff is actually quite friendly (at least until you piss them off).

3: It's possible to be yourself and have rules. Of course, if "being yourself" means flaming everyone on the forum/spamming, then obviously we can't have that.

okay so now that that is established, I'd also like to point out that your picture stretches my browser and the scrollbar-thing at the bottom is really irritating :(

Back
Top Bottom