• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTENTION TCOD! (especially Butterfree)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof

Banned
I do not approve of making fun of this "Turbo/Celestial Blade" guy. He's my cousin! I'm just staying with him for the summer! I'm kinda new to this forum thing, but bear with me, he's helping me out.

Here he is!

I sincerely apologize for my actions in the past. Seriously, if you don't believe me, guys, I might as well do you all a favor and kill myself. This is the first forum (at least for Pokemon) I EVER joined. I remember when it was on Conforums. I used to be a total
N00b, but I have been desperately trying to change. I just need some help from all of you. I hope you understand. So just let me back on. You won't regret it. Even Butterfree. I also need some emotional support from you because some fool stole my girlfriend away from me, and I am planning to get her back, but in the meantime, I am depressed. Trust me.

hi turbo.

Okay, at the risk of sounding kinda cruel, I have a few things to say:

1) Once you're banned, you're kinda not supposed to come back. Regardless of whether or not you've changed.

2) If you're really going to kill yourself because a forum banned you, then I think a counselor or a psychologist could help.

I mean, one time, when we were little, he kicked me in the nuts so hard, I thought they'd come out my ass because it hurt like that.

hi turbo.

Okay, at the risk of sounding kinda cruel, I have a few things to say:

1) Once you're banned, you're kinda not supposed to come back. Regardless of whether or not you've changed.

2) If you're really going to kill yourself because a forum banned you, then I think a counselor or a psychologist could help.

I'm not Turbo, he's my cousin! How many times must I say that?

Tip: If you're a ban-evading troll's cousin, don't register at the forum he has re-registered at no less than sixteen times shouting about that fact

Other tip: If you're a ban-evading troll, don't be a ban-evading troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom