• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Mafia - Night 3

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
The sun set upon the day whence the denizens made their decision to lynch every day until they found out the mafiosos, and they returned to their hideaways to plot out their actions for the night.

---------

Your roles have been sent out. You have 24 hours from this point to send in your night actions.

Last edited:
Re: TCoD Mafia - Night 0

The various citizens of the Cave of Dragonflies ventured out of their homes and to the square that day, to be greeted with a... most deplorable sight.

Various organs lay scattered about in a circle surrounding the hollowed out corpse, which had had its eyes ripped out by what looked like a couple of spoons. There were dozens of stakes running through the cadaver's back that you could see through the huge hole cut in its abdomen, the opening of which was lit on fire. On a nearby wall, a portrait of the Awesome face was painted on in dried, blackened blood.

Mawile is dead. He was not Mafia (Role name: surskitty: Innocent-aligned Sparkly-Sig’d Mod). You have 48 hours to discuss and nominate.

Last edited:
Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 1

Why is Worst Username Ever's name crossed out? Are they dead, or did I miss something?

EDIT: ninja'd.

...Huh. I must've mis-clicked. But she wasn't on the list when I sent the roles out and started the night phase, so...

Most. Gruesome. Starting Death. Ever.

Seriously Zora, that has to be the most detailed starting death I've seen so far. And with spoons no less. Seriously, ouch.

....so. Where do we go from here?

So. Discussion. Um.

Oh, Zora edited in Mawile's role, unless I somehow missed it before. I wonder what Innocent-aligned Sparkly-Sig’d Mod did... It would sound kind of useless if it weren't for the "Mod" part.

well, I'll drop a hint: nobody heal me. it will not work. I kill people who target me.

also, I prevent people from doing their jobs properly.

So. Discussion. Um.

Oh, Zora edited in Mawile's role, unless I somehow missed it before. I wonder what Innocent-aligned Sparkly-Sig’d Mod did... It would sound kind of useless if it weren't for the "Mod" part.

I also wonder what the heck that is...unless its just like, flavour text. *shrug*

Well, Zor, you've more than made your point about wanting to gruesomely kill every single one of us. Quite a nice show. :3c *golf clap* My only disappointment is how you didn't replace those scooped out eyeballs with Cadbury cream eggs.
(Although I kinda thought Mawile was a she but eh..)

So then. Mawile was skoots, but we have no idea what these roles actually are. So what have we got.. day 1 darkness.
Now I'm a little awry on a roleclaim for day 1, but saying not to /heal/ is.. off. It doesn't flick off any immediate Mafia alarms, but it could also be a bluff to redirect attention right off the bat, so I can't help but raise a finger of suspicion on sreservoir for the time being..

In any setup I've seen, it's not particularly within the Alien's interests to avoid heals; as even if they can't be saved by it while activated it isn't exactly /against/ them. (I'm yet to see a set where an activated alien is /killed/ by a heal)
Besides that, you've stated there what you expected; which tends to point to wishful thinking, as in hoping you would be called as an Alien (despite us not even knowing if the role exists in this particular setup) and be spared the lynch risk for some time, so.. this is still getting me a bit suspicious.

(ha-HAH, logical fallacies.)

there are setups where alien doesn't activate on heal on nk attempts. but that's beside the point. we don't actually know that any roles exist, so that's also quite irrelevant.

hm, could a nameclaim without claiming effect do much harm, other than checking if one hing is not like the others?

Okay, so....Mawile was Surskitty.....and I'm confused. I think maybe that Surskitty could have been a Healer. Because for some reason, sparkly signatures make me think of healing magic.

But then again, haven't played Mafia in ages so.

Maybe a roleblocker? Sparkly sig blinds people? :D

...Hey, that actually makes sense. Especially because she's a mod.

there are setups where alien doesn't activate on heal on nk attempts. but that's beside the point. we don't actually know that any roles exist, so that's also quite irrelevant.

hm, could a nameclaim without claiming effect do much harm, other than checking if one hing is not like the others?

Actually I was implying a first-night activation, and another force pulling the other murder, and.. you know. now that I think of it, my logic's made no sense, so I'm going to chalk this one up to day-one finger pointing and randomised logic.
Course, that's just square one again. l:

Back
Top Bottom