• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Just had this idea

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Running. Running, through a thickly forested area, to be precise. Suddenly, I trip over the protruding root of a nearby tree. I look down at my hands, and I realize they aren't my hands. They belong to... a Scyther? Strange. Before I can return to my feet, flames lick at my heels. My heartbeat increasing, I jump up and begin running again. What was I running from? Again I trip. This time however, I fear that I won't be getting up. My left ankle is in too much pain for me to run again. I flip onto my back ready to try to fight off whatever was chasing me. I look back, and I see nothing but flames. Something is coming out of the flames now, though...

I bolted up from underneath my covers. Just a dream, I thought as my heart tried to beat regularly again. Why do I never see what is in the flames? I'm thinking again. How come every time the dream is the same, but different? Why was I a Scyther this time? The questions didn't stop.

Why is it so real?

----------------------------------

I actually wrote this /as/ it came to me. When I started, it was going in a completely different direction...weird.

Back
Top Bottom