• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Halloween Mafia I: Day II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
Their poor guess on the first day leaves many trainers rattled, and a few of those who were against killing altogether darkly vindicated. Night has come on again, presumably--they're certainly starting to feel tired. The group spreads out, seeking concealed places to sleep in the contest hall. If the cult can't find them, surely it can't kill them, either.

The group is in for another troubled night of sleep, and a few remain alert throughout the night, watching out in vain hope that they will catch sight of one of the cult members at work and be able to call them out the following morning. When people begin to wake up again, they begin to gather on the stage, trying to keep track of who all remains alive.

Today everyone but Big Red Cherry Bomb eventually straggles in to be recognized. Search parties are set out to comb the dark seats that ring the stage, and it isn't long before one stumbles across something. Everyone rushes over to the place where yells start to rise from the searchers, resigned to some horrific sight but too curious to stay away.

Big Red Cherry Bomb lies sprawled over a couple of chairs, not a mark on her and for all appearances in peaceful repose. Sad mutters rise from the crowd as they mourn the passing of another innocent. Big Red Cherry Bomb mutters herself and rolls over--it turns out that she's in peaceful repose after all. After a moment of shock, a few trainers do their best to wake her. No amount of shaking and name-calling has any effect, though, and eventually they give up.

Nervous glances pass between the trainers while Big Red Cherry Bomb snoozes cheerfully on. None dead? On the one hand it's good that no more had to lose their lives last night, but on the other... just what might have happened last night?

Big Red Cherry Bomb is asleep and may not participate in discussion today.

Forty-eight hours for discussion.

So, uh... what roles do we have that can prevent a kill? A healer, one of the variable roles (Thunder Wave, Drop Out, Psych Up, Immunity, or Vanished), or the Alien? (Looks like we know one of the variables picked Hypnosis, but we don't know about the other.)

....*kicks Cherry* Lazy bones. Oh well, she'll be awake soon enough. So...lets she how we can figure this out. Yes, its good no one died, but it could also mean that the alien is activated.

Or the Mafia didn't send in night actions.

Or the Mafia didn't send in night actions.
If I don't get a night action from the mafia, I kill the current "don." I don't kill any other roles for not sending night actions, though.

--

The day drags on, interminably long and made all the worse for the boredom that comes of no one speaking. A couple trainers toss ideas out to the group, but no one seems very interested in replying. They remain silent and listless, whether out of fear of being suspected as Pentimento was yesterday or because they realize it would be so much easier to just do nothing and let the cult kill them all.

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom