• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RespectTheBlade vs. Bes (ref: Squornshellous Beta)

Squornshellous Beta

Pronoun
she/they/any
A challenge for just about anyone~

1v1 single
Style: set
DQ: 7 days
Damage cap: 45%
Banned moves: Evasion increase, OHKO
Arena: SPACE!

Literally. You are on the moon. Oxygen masks and tanks of air will be provided for all participating. There are craters here and there, and gravity is reduced, so all Pokemon jump higher than usual. Also, all moves that involve space (i.e. Cosmic Power, Moonlight, and Morning Sun) gain 20% efficiency, as you are in space.
Bes's Active Squad
Baltoy
Bes (Genderless)
Ability: Levitate

Gligar
Ptah (Unspecified)
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Held Item: Razor Fang

Shroomish
Ramses (Unspecified)
Ability: Poison Heal

RespectTheBlade's Active Squad
Dratini
Drake (Male)
Ability: Shed Skin

Trapinch
Pix (Female)
Ability: Arena Trap

Swablu
Fluff (Female)
Ability: Natural Cure

Shroomish
Paralyzer (Male)
Ability: Effect Spore

Snorunt
-273ºC (Female)
Ability: Ice Body
Held Item: Dawn Stone

First Round
- Bes sends out
- RespectTheBlade sends out and attacks
- Bes attacks
- I ref

(Also Bes, your Ptah and Rameses are missing their genders in your profile)

Alright, let's try this again, Drake.

Well, Let's start of with an Ice Beam, followed by an Aqua Tail and then another Ice Beam. If at any point he Protects, Detects, or does something to prevent your attack from doing damage, use Dragon Dance.

Ice Beam/Dragon Dance~Aqua Tail/Dragon Dance~Ice Beam/Dragon Dance

Back
Top Bottom