• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob

InvaderSyl

Irken Elite Scientist Writer Person and Stuff
Welcome to IZ mafia, the first game I have hosted. Kinda experimental, a few twists.

The Meekrob have captured Invader Tenn, and are heading to Earth. Our 'heroes' must destroy them- or be destroyed themselves. Human and Irken, joined as one (although there are only TWO humans) Earth is... pretty much doomed.

We can only hope for the best.​

The Mafia Fraction
The Meekrob, of course, unless my flavor text is so bad as to bore you so much you didn't look at the title XD

The Shoes- our anti-climactic Mafia Don, who has transformed into a pair of shoes for whatever reason, nobody really cares. The Shoes sends in the Meekrob's night actions.

Energy beings- Some of the Shoes' head officers, though he finds them expendable. Basically the equivalent of Mafia Goons.

Malfunctioning SIR units- ever since these showed up, the Meekrob have been using them to their advantage. However, they will kill a mafia 10% of the time OR if the mafia forget their night action.

The Innocent Fraction
Almost everyone else

Zim and Dib- Fishing brothers, but here's the catch. Only Zim can revenge kill. Muahahahahahaha.. ok, that's enough. Really, only because HE is the only one allowed to destroy the Earth and Dib.

Gaz- Inspector, because she's pretty much the only one who actually wants to play defensively rather than just kinda destroy everything. Or bandwagon on that. * looks at Zim and GIR *

GIR- The little SIR who STILL doesn't know what the G stands for. And neither does anyone else. GIR is able to heal people, utilizing his main-characterness and the fact that waffles and duct-tape fixes everything.

Tak- the Vigilante, bandwagoning on the whole 'destroy everything' concept.

Thy Tallest- Because adding 'thy' makes everything sound cooler :P Two more doctors, though they only have a 60% chance of a successful healing

Other

The evil... DEATH BEE- Yes, the death bee always messes EVERYTHING up. However, he might be useful, depending on how you play. He can only be killed by other innocents- if he's targeted by a mafia it does nothing.

SO, we have about 12

I'm hoping we can start by Monday, but that's probably a stretch :P Have fun :D

Last edited:
YESYESYESYES!! (only liked Gir really, the show kinda sucked when Gir wasn't on it) But, yea. JOINING!! :D

Thanks! :D

GIR and Zim were pretty much tied for me, though :P

EVERYTHING Zim does ends in an explosion, so I thought of incorperating that into his role, but the whole 'WHY U DO DIS? ONLY I CAN DESTROY THE HUMAN! D:<' seemed better :P

And of course there HAS to be the killer bee. Because when a bee can wipe out an alien spacecraft, you KNOW it's awesome x3

Joining, but how many mafia/how many innocents are there? For 16 roles, there would either have to be some vanilla innocents or more mafia than innocents, as far as I can tell.

I figured 7 innocent roles, and 6 mafia. plus one other- wait.

FAIL ON MY PART DX

Fixing it...

( Somehow I thought there were 9 innocents :P FAIL )

The Death bee is kinda... there.

Or, I could always make at explode or something :P

Basically, I just didn't want an alien because if I did, the first action would be 'Lynch the game master' for using such a horrible pun :P

What do you think is should be?

I shall open a poll after there are 2 more options.

Whoo, changed my sig :P

Thinking of having the death bee as it is now, what do you think?

OK, so maybe we start tomorrow. :P

Also, because day 1 is almost ALWAYS boring because there are no leads, have it only last 12 hours for night actions, and 12 for daytime discussion? Just so we aren't all bored due to the day 1... ness... XD

I said MAYBE tomorrow, but I doubt that too :P

I have in my sig 'hopefully Wednesday', but that won't happen XD

You know what? I cut the roles a bit, so now I only have 12. I figured that would be reasonable :P

Back
Top Bottom