• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open SpriteMart!

Which sprite do you want, if any?

• Total voters

Luxcario

'Humans are interesting.'
Pronoun
he
REQUESTS!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD​
  • I HAVE STARTED MAKING SLOTS
    [*]I HAVE THE DETAILS MINI-FORMS UP​

whatlccandospriteshop.png

And coming in late:
spriteshopluxfossil.png

AND
eggspokeballs.png

pokeballs and eggs

SLOTS:
1: StarWings - iPod Litwick
2: Spunky - Fossil Marowak
3: [free]
4: [free]

NECESSARY DETAILS
Outlines:
What details should be left on the Pokemon?

Coins:
Gold, silver or bronze?

Trophy:
Gold, silver or bronze?

Re-types:
What type?

Splice:
Which Pokemon? (plural)
How many Pokemon?
Which colour scheme?
Or leave the colours as they are?

BORING STUFF ASIDE

So...
tumblr_loje1uNj3E1qceai1o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Re: TS's Sprite Shop of Doom

goldbanettetrophy.png

herp derp
NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
HERE IS YOUR BBCODE
[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4480/goldbanettetrophy.png[/img]

Don't rush me....
I would like a bronze trophy of shuppet now.

I'm feeling in a working mood today!

Here, Spunky.
bronzebanettetrophy.png

[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4310/bronzebanettetrophy.png[/img]

Hey, nice.
Sorry for requesting so much, but can I get a banner of fireworks with a magikarp in front that says "Victory for Soupfish!" In gold letters?

No problem, you're my best customer!
EDIT:
victoryforsoupfishfwee.png

[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6616/victoryforsoupfishfwee.png[/img]
I don't really like this...

Last edited:

Meh...you added a tag! I'll add one too while waiting for my next request.
*picture me sitting behind a counter listening to Bruno Mars leaning on the counter, it's very dark outside and whatnot*

Well, here we go...

1. Chandelure Chao

2. Gardevoir iPod

3. Banner of a shiny Glaceon in a dark icy wasteland. At the bottom in sky blue letters let it say "As the Ice Gives Way Under my Feet, I Sorrowfully Melt Along with the Sun".

:3 Thanks in advance.

1) Banner (that links to my social group Pokemon Tower Defense) with the pictures of a Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastiose (being the sprites in HGSS that follow you, but enlarged) with the pics of the BW boy and the BW girl behind them, and a mewtwo behind them all on the right, and a shiny mewtwo behind them all on the left. the two mewtwos have to be facing away from them. Backround is a tower with red colors on top and white colours on the bottom. Words are "Pokemon Tower Defense Fan Club"

2)Userbar. HGSS follow-you sprite on it, white the bar colour is cerulean blue. Words are "Pokemon Tower Defense Fan Club"

2)

Ulqi: I'll do all of them in my own time.
DarkAura: What do you mean by follow-you sprite?
And should I link the userbar?

By follow you sprite, i mean the sprites in HGSS that follow you wherever you walk. And yes, link the userbar.

Sorry, DarkAura, but I can't take the requests as I can't find any follow-you sprites. :(

Last edited:

Dammit, you should keep on looking! Search on google images Pokemon Tower Defense Sprites.

Okay...doing it now
EDIT: Goddamn, complicated, I've had a fear of complicated banners ever since I messed up your Charmander one
EDITEDIT: I have to start again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom