• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coloursfall and Legendaryseeker99 vs. DarkAura and Lord of the Fireflies

Eta Carinae

I really loved that farm.
Legendaryseeker99 said:
1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES
DQ time: 7 days
Damage cap: 35
Banned moves: OHKO
Arena: 4x SHOWDOWN COMBO.

You all know the drill. Another combo, with four of us fighting off in a square-shaped room 50 feet in width and length. Each of us will start out in a corner, with two of us on a team (Determined by RNG!) one on side, and two of us on another. If a pokemon were to be knocked off the field in any way (Psychic, Force of a powerful move or just throwing one off) it would take 20%HP and 20% of it's energy to get back up!

Team Colourseeker/Legendaryfall

Coloursfall's Active Squad:

(Pankaja) Hennic [M] <Serene Grace> @Soft Sand
-Body Mod: Sign of the Scorpion
(Jacob) Squirtle [M] <Torrent>
(Bento) Larvitar [M] <Guts>
(Katniss) Taillow [F] <Guts>
-Body Mod: I Am The Mockingjay
(Jody) Cottonee [F] <Prankster> @Sun Stone
(Coeur) Woobat [F] <Unaware> @Amulet Coin
(Sundae Swirl) Vanillite [F] <Ice Body>
(Nepeta) Purrloin [F] <Limber>
-Move Mod: Pouncegr33t!
(Fritz) Joltik [M] <Compundeyes>
(Radzim) Archen [M] <Defeatist>

Legendaryseeker99's Active Squad:

(Eurastar) Cleffa [F] <Magic Guard> @Moon Stone
(Pyralspite) Deino [F] @Hustle
(Mercury) Oshawott [M] <Torrent>
(Umbra) Lampent [M] <Flash Fire> @Destiny Knot
(Venus) Snivy [F] <Contrary>
(Rasvata) Vulpix [F] <Flash Fire>
(Leafpaw) Shinx [M] <Intimidate>
(Zephyr) Vanillite [M] <Ice Body>

Team Darkflies/Lord of the Aura

DarkAura's Active Squad:

(Xena) Charmander [F] <Blaze>
(Artemis) Tirtouga [F] <Sturdy>
(God) Gyarados [F] <Intimidate>
(Dementia) Ralts [F] <Synchronize>
(Sheol) Skelitten) [F] <Pressure>
(Api Lahir) Litwick [F] <Flash Fire>

Lord of the Fireflies' Active Squad:

(Chime) Zorua [F] <Illusion> @Lucky Egg
-Move Mod: Echoes of Dementia
(Baron) Lampent [M] <Flame Body> @Eviolite
(Mars) Breloom [M] <Poison Heal> @Toxic Orb
(Ryoku) Medicham [F] <Pure Power>
-Move Mod: Hypnosis
(Nemo) Solosis [M] <Magic Guard> @Lucky Egg
(Icarus) Togepi [M] <Serene Grace> @Soothe Bell
(Hyde) Deino [M] <Hustle> @Lucky Egg
-Move Mod: Snatch
(Harlequin) Slowpoke [M] <Own Tempo> @King's Rock
(Acrobat) Gligar [M] <Immunity> @Razor Fang
(Autumn) Snorunt [F] <Ice Body> @Dawn Stone

I wasn't sure about team names, so you can pick. Anyway, RNG declares that:

Dark Aura sends out
Lord of the Fireflies sends out
Coloursfall sends out
Legendaryseeker99 sends out and orders attacks
Coloursfall orders attacks
Lord of the Fireflies orders attacks
Dark Aura orders attacks
I ref

I propose Team Green Sun for our side :33

Also, I think we should have the command order be that: one Team sends out, the other sends out and attacks, the first attacks.

The way it is right now, it's kinda confusing, and doesn't feel like it flows very well.

Alright Xena, It's now or never. Do you want to become the Charizard you dreamed of? Then get the fuck out there and win.

I propose Team Green Sun for our side :33

Also, I think we should have the command order be that: one Team sends out, the other sends out and attacks, the first attacks.

The way it is right now, it's kinda confusing, and doesn't feel like it flows very well.

The problem with using teams is that two team-members will commonly switch around who attacks/orders first and last, creating inconsistency.

katniss-taillow.png

(Katniss) Taillow [F] <Guts>
-Body Mod: I Am The Mockingjay

May the odds be ever in your favour...

The problem with using teams is that two team-members will commonly switch around who attacks/orders first and last, creating inconsistency.
Maybe I'm missing what you mean, but is this a problem? Is there any particular reason why players within a team should always be posting in a prescripted order, rather than just having whichever member happens to want to post first go ahead and do it?

Maybe I'm missing what you mean, but is this a problem? Is there any particular reason why players within a team should always be posting in a prescripted order, rather than just having whichever member happens to want to post first go ahead and do it?

I guess there's no real problem if you're fine with it. It just seemed a bit... Messy to me.

So, do any of you have a problem with how we've ordered so far, or should we restart? If we continue from here it would be:

Legendaryseeker99 sends out
Team Green Sun orders attacks
Team BoL orders attacks

Go, Umbra!

Lampent
(Umbra) Lampent [M] <Flash Fire>

Not ready with commands yet.

EDIT: To clarify, I vote for continuing but commanding for free command order within the team.

hrml.

Katniss, put up a Tailwind to start, then hack at the Breloom with Air Slash - however, if you cannot attack him for any reason, swap targets, and if you can't attack her either, Double Team, as many clones as possible.

Tailwind ~ Air Slash @ Mars/Air Slash @ Xena/Double Team ~ Air Slash @ Mars/Air Slash @ Xena/Double Team

Back
Top Bottom