• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open (Facepalm) The REAL Eeveelution Adventure

Solar Espeon

Movng suuucks.
a frightened Pokemon wriggled away at top speed. It was pale green, with three leaves protruding from the top of its head. He had shot at a Petilil, nothing but a Petilil, and now his real target would know of his presence. He would have to hurry.
Indeed, deep within the tangle of crooked paths that made up the western half of the forest, an Eevee froze. Her ears twitched, searching for more sounds. Eyes wide, she dove back into a nearby log. It was a hollow shell, mottled by age and lichen, sheltered from intruders in its position in a clump of hedges.
Within, seven miniscule Eevees were chittering nervously.
"W-what going on?" the largest inquired in a small, squeaky voice. Her name was Jita, but that would change when she evolved, in accordance with Eevee tradition.
"Sscchh-sscchh-sscchh," said the mother Eevee, a comforting sound to young members of her species. "Don't worry. There's a bad man in our forest, but I can get him to go away. Stay here, don't move, and I'll be back soon."
"But Mama-" interjected all of the children except for Fahrn, who hadn't started to talk yet.
"Don't worry," repeated the mother soothingly. She slipped back out of the log and slunk away, blending into the shadows.
She'd padded around only a few corners when suddenly, a dark shape materialized in her path. A human.
She had known humans all her life, had seen them every day- this particular human, even, was horribly familiar- but they still seemed freakish, with their long limbs, tiny heads, and flat faces. To her, the human's look of cruel, sharp determination seemed even worse than it really was- a grotesque leer of hatred.
The human reached for his gun, and the Eevee snapped into action. Wind rushed in her long ears as she flung herself at the man. She caught onto his coat, and began clawing and biting furiously, leaving gashes on every piece of exposed skin.
"Aaugh!" cried the human, writhing as he tried to pry the Eevee off of himself. With one powerful wrench, he succeeded; she flew through the air, landing roughly in a pile of brambles.
While she struggled to escape the thorns snagging her ears and tail, the human wiped away the blood trickling down his face and lifted his gun.
"You won't obey me, will you?" asked the human, mockingly sad. "An Eevee that won't obey isn't any use to me. You'll be better off as a fur coat." He narrowed his eyes and squeezed the trigger.
Boom.
The bullet hit the mother in the heart. She shrieked, a jagged expression of pain, and fell silent.
The human cleared his throat. "Well, then," he muttered to no one in particular. He bent down and carefully untangled the limp Eevee from the brambles, draping the corpse over one shoulder. He strode out of the forest and down the road without so much as a backward glance.
Deep in the forest, seven young Eevees waited for their mother to come back.
Mama was gone, dead...
I KNOW she's dead. I wish I didn't have to take care of the rest of my littermates. I feels like I can't go on sometimes... Rose though, watching her littermates play. Rose got up and walked over to them. "I'm going out to get some berries and fresh-kill. Anyone want to come?" Rose asked, wondering if she was interrupting anything.

Glaceon ~ Ulqi-chan
Espeon ~ Espeon♥
Umbreon ~ DarkAura
Leafeon ~ Jinxies
Flareon ~ A.N.
Jolteon ~ Lux
Vaporeon ~ Koala

Start!

Luna didn't want to play with the others. She never did. She'd usually take things from them. They're her siblings, they wouldn't care! But for some reason, she wasn't in the mood for that. She was wanting to just lie down for the day. But doing this would only resurface the memories of her mother...no...if she does remember this, it would make her stronger...remembering things a repetitive time helps to get used to it and to not cry...

Her ears prickled up when she heard Rose asking if anyone would come. Meh, it beats sitting here all day.

"Sure, Why not," Luna said.

Aqua walked up to Rose and said, "Sure, I'll come too." Truth be told, he was bored out of his mind, even with his siblings. He couldn't WAIT to get out. Also, there was the fact that it would help him not think about his mother. No, he thought , dont think about that. Just help Rose get some food. At the time, those were the only thoughts he could supress.

Last edited:
Aveen looked up at the sound of her sister's voice. Yawning silently, she stretched from her bed and flickered her ears and tail. Blinking her eyes a few times, the shiny Glaceon rose to her feet and nodded to her siblings. "Yes," she agreed, her expression unreadable, "I will come along as well."

Truth be told, Aveen was keen to rid her mind of the sad thought of her poor mother. Though she was not going to admit it, seeing that their mother was a very touchy subject. Her mind was recently full of vague memories of her mother, and she was simply dying to make them go away.

Aveen was never fond of horrid nightmares of death, after all.

"May I go and find some Magikarp by the river?" she asked Rose, then glanced at Luna. "Luna could come along with me. She seems like she needs a good wake-up call."

"If it's okay with Luna. Auqa, we can try and find some nice, juicy, Pidove around here. I also know of a berry patch that I've been taking care of. We can grab some berries there. Rose said, looking around if trying to find something. "Must've been my imagination..." Rose said, brushing it off. "Ready?" Rose asked Luna, Aqua, and Aveen.

Aqua looked ar her and said,"Ready." He licked his lips at the thought of Pidove. He then heard something rustling, but he was to distracted to listen. "Let's go already!" he said.

Aqua looked at Luna and Aveen. "You two coming?" he said. Without waiting for a response, he bounded after Rose.

Rose ran for awhile before stopping under a bush. "Shh! I find and put Honey on that tree over there," Rose said, pointing at a tree in the middle of the clearing in-front of them. "And I wait for pokemon to come up to it." Rose explained. "... Look! It's a Unfezant!" Rose said, getting into place. She slowly creaped across the forest floor and pounced on it. She used her psychic ability to snap and Unfezant's neck, and float it over to the bush. "We'll wait here for another pokemon to come by."

Lying close by, a sleepy Jolty blinked a few times, then slowly got up.
"Wha...what?" he muttered to himself. Then he saw what his siblings were doing.
"Aww...you're catching food without ME?"
He was still a little bit tired, but he managed to have a little run-around before coming back to where the hunting was going on.
"I have my own way of hunting." he claimed. He then proceeded to move all his spikes around his head, like a hood, and they crackled. He opened his mouth, took in energy from the spikes, and fired a deadly Charge Beam at a passing Staravia.
"Mmm...I love those."
He then moved it into another bush close by, and carried on knocking Flying-types down from the sky.

"Hmm? Oh, Jolty's awake. I'll carry my Unfezant over to him, might be hard to carry, but I think me and Jolty can handle it back to the clearing." Rose said to Aqua, dragging her Unfezant, leaving a trail of blood behind it. "Hai Jolty~! I got your favorite, Unfezant~!" Rose said, picking up a Staravia corpse and walking over to him. "Caught any Watchog yet? I looove the smell of burnt Watchog in the morning~!" Rose said, happily picking up Flying-Type corpse off of the forest floor.

Aqua yelled to Rose,"I'll catch up! I need to find something of my own!" He wandered a bit before stopping at a nearby river. Aqua shuddered. Despite being a water-type, the water was a dangerous place for him. Ever since a fight with a Mightyena, he has had trouble swimming. He was about to turn around and catch up with Rose and Jolty, when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye.

Across the river, was the plumpest, juiciest Furret he'd ever seen. He took a step, and hesitated. He could only think of one way to cross the river. He jumped. Right before he landed, the Furret saw him. "Furrrr!" it yelled, right before unleashing a Hyper Voice. The sudden noise caught Aqua off guard, and sent him tumbling into the river.
(This will probably be my longest post)

"Hi, Rose! Thanks. I love Unfezant." he said, happily. "I haven't caught any Watchog yet. I have, however, caught a lot of Flying-types." He gestured to a nearby bush stuffed with corpses.
"Ah! I see a Watchog!" he yelled. "Now I just have to catch it."
He folded his long spikes back, then charged at the ground head-first. It made a great drill effect, and his Dig was going along pretty smoothly.

He got underneath the Watchog, then climbed up, hitting the Pokemon hard and knocking it out.
"I've got one for you."

"Help!" yelled Aqua,"Somebody help!" He suddenly became submerged underwater, and his cries for help could not be heard. He looked foward and saw a faint glow coming from behind him. He turned around to see what it was, only to see a trident-shaped mark on his right tail fin. He looked away from it to try to swim back to shore, and for some reason it was easier. He wadded back to shore and saw the Furret sleeping. He readied an Aurora Beam. He was going to slaughter this thing.

(This is unnessesary, but the mark looks like this ψ)

Aveen flinched at the sound of her brother's frantic cries for help as they faded into a few bursting bubbles. Oh, no, she thought as she rushed to the river. I... I hope Aqua's okay... As she quickly side-stepped toward the river, she vaguely caught a glimpse of the Vaporeon and unintentionally scared the small Furret away. "Aqua?" she called for him quietly, then saw him behind a few thick brushes. Looking back where the Furret was, she sighed as she realized she just scared away his prey. "I'm sorry," she apologized, her head bowing.

Aqua looked at Aveen and sighed. "It's alright," he said,"I'll find something else. Wanna help?" He quickly glanced back at his tail, and saw that the trident-shaped mark had dissapeared. He decided not to share this with the others.

The Glaceon considered her sibling's offer and, after hearing a demanding growl from her stomach, agreed without hesitation. "There are a few Unfezant here and there," she mentioned, trotting away in search of food, "Rose slaughtered a few over yonder. We might as well head over there; maybe it's a breeding area or something. Nonetheless, it's good enough for us to get a few kills."

Stopping and looking over her shoulder, Aveen flicked her head forward, implying her brother to follow her. "Come, Aqua."

"Alright," said Aqua, following his sister. He hoped to find some female Unfezants though. Those pink things gave him the creeps. Along the way, he spotted a Pachirisu, and instinctively pounced. He killed it with a swift Bite, but just as he killed it an Ariados caught him from above. Why does everything have to happen to me? thought Aqua. The Ariados did something to his tail, then after a couple seconds, suprisingly enough, the Ariados set him free. Aqua watched as it dissapeared into the trees. He shrugged it off and grabbed his Pachirisu.

The Eeveelution Adventure

Aveen let out a defensive hiss at the spider as it captured her poor brother for a brief second, and sent a swift Icy Wind in its direction, petrifying it for a short moment as it fled into the trees. The Ariados fell to the hard forest floor with a thump and a painful screech. The next thing the Glaceon knew, she was digging her sharp fangs into Ariados's flesh, using a freezing Ice Fang. As she finally pierced through a main artery, which she presumed to be the brain stem of the spider, its eyes rolled into the back of its skull and it was dead.

Panting, the Glaceon looked back at Aqua as she bounced from the Ariados's lifeless exoskeleton. "... So any earthly idea why this thing tried to kill you?" she asked in a monotonous voice. Her eyes were narrowed at her Water typed brother, her eyebrow raising in suspicion.

Luna felt much more tired than usual. "Hey guys, I'm just gonna keep on lying down," she yelled to the others as she slumped to the ground.

Why is she so tired? And why is she thinking of Mama all of a sudden? She's dead, it would be best to not think about it. Still...the thought wouldn't leave her mind. Laying back down in her cozy little spot, she decided to look at the oran trees above and try to go to sleep. And that she did.

Back
Top Bottom