• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gijinka-a new begining

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
You were kidnapped and experimented on and are now forced to fight eachother to the death, but you've had enough and, together, you will escape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melony sat in her cage, meditating as she thought of what Jolt had said at lunch: If we work together then we cannot lose! The idea of freedom made her smile and she nodded, "I'll do it!" she cried out, "Jolt I'm in!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace patiently awaited his opponents next move as he fought in the cage, his opponent was just a kid. Ace sighed and thought about what the Zekrom said about freedom and smiled, "I'm in," he grinned and made the kid pass out and stared at the judges to see the child's fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame sat in the cage next to Jolt, "Brother it seems your idea is working, they are banding together ins some parts!"

Jolt smiled, "Yes it will be soon, just wait."

Auron sat in his cage, dirty and tired from a fight he'd just been subjected too. He'd won, but, it was just too much. He had to get out of there, and he'd heard that another one of them was trying to make a rally call. Some of them were sure they could make it. Auron wasn't as sure, but, they could try.

Can we really get out of here? He thought, pondering the situation. It's possible... if we work together... but will all of the others be willing after all we've been through? He sighed, standing up in his cage and looking around. I believe there's a chance... I might as well join in... He leaned against the side of the cage and looked out around the room.

Kain opened his eyes and looked at the neighboring cage where Amy and Seth was.
"Amy, Seth, its almost time," Kain said quietly as he started to spark.
"Right," Amy stood up, nodding.
"Alright, the Electric Three are getting out of here!" Seth said somewhat excitedly.

Midnight laid down in the back of her cage, blending in well with the shadows of the cage. She over heard all the conversations and didn't know to join or shut up and be quiet. If we get caught I couldn't imagine the pain. Midnight thought to herself, curling into a tighter ball and holding herself close. I don't want more pain. Every time she had fought someone she had always ended it in a tie. So it would hard to determinate the winner and they never wanted to kill two at once. The last fight left her right leg bleeding slightly, but it stopped now. Midnight decided to lay there quietly.

Suddenly the Blast door opened and Ace was brought in, he laughed and suddenly kicked the guard and knocked him out, "Alright!" he ran out and a few moments later the alarms were on but all doors were open, TIME FOR FREEDOM COMRADES! his voice rang over the speakers

"Now!" Kain ordered as he smashed his wings against the door of his cage, shattering it.
Amy threw herself at the door, which fell open.
"Let's go, Seth," Amy said. Seth nodded and ran after her, but stopped next to a cage that was bathed in shadow.

Auron heard the alarms go off, and the yell over the speakers, and grinned. "It's begun, huh..." He suddenly almost fell over as the part of the cage he was leaning on fell open. It had been the now-unlocked cage door. He ran for the exit, but then noticed the three leaving on the other side of the room, one stopped by a dark cage. He ran over to join them. "We better get moving." He said calmly, looking at them. He then closed his eyes and looked at the cage, seeing a figure hiding in the back. "Hmmm... there's another in there. I believe a female... get her out if you can."

Midnight moved further back away from them, she turned her head so her red eyes didn't face them. "Leave me alone." She didn't want to leave no matter what they said, she was still too scared. Midnight held onto one of the back bars tightly, not tempted to let go at all.

Seth looked towards where Kain and Amy ran off. He then turned towards Midnight.
"I'm not leaving you here," he told her.

Amy looked back.
"Dammit! Seth isn't here!" she swore.
"Leave him be, he'll be fine," Kain said.
"But..." Amy protested.

Flame and Melony ran out and waited by the exit as Jolt went next to Seth, "Come one Midnight, it won't end well if you stay, I'll protect you, as we all will."

"No." Midnight said simply, she rolled over so her back was to them. "If I stay here and they see that I stayed they'll be happy and praise me." She held onto the bar tightly. "Unlike you, if you get caught you'll get tortured." Midnight continued to keep her back to them.

Seth sighed and pushed the cage door open. He walked over to Midnight and sat down near her.
"Midnight is it?" he asked softly.

Kain slowed down as Amy caught up.
"Where will we go?" she asked.
"To find others like us," Kain said flatly.

"Praisd," Jolt laughed, "how bout beaten, er something else, and killed, you think they care, they will just send you into more fights, eventually killing you!"

"Look," Auron spoke up, his eyes still closed at the moment. "You can try and make it, and have a chance at something more... or fight for your life in the pits with the others who stay..." He opens his eyes, turning their gaze to where Midnight is. "Midnight. It's an improtant decision, and there is not much time. Try to be free, or die being used as a punching bag. I'm not one to talk like this, but... it is what it is."

Seth sighed and stood up and offered his hand to Midnight.
"I could make some speech too, but I'm not very good at that type of stuff. So if you'll trust us, let's get out of here."

Midnight turned over to face them, letting go of the bar. She sighed and looked up at them. "Fine." Midnight grabbed Seth's hand, hoping he would help her up. Her leg still burned from the cut.

Seth smiled and helped Midnight up and put her arm over his shoulders.
"We need to keep you off that leg while you recover."

Midnight nodded and held on tightly. "Ya thanks." she mumbled it a little. Just another burden. She thought with a sigh. Just going to drag them down then they ditch me. It had happened before, she knew it could happen again.

Seth continued to smile.
"No problem, now let's go," he said, getting her out of the cage.

Jolt looked away and walked away with a sigh, It was stupid to think I had a shot with her, no one cares for legends unless they want our power, he tried not to cry, No one would ever love a legend!

Melony saw his sadness and when to go to him but Flame stopped her,"Don't, he is always like this," his voice had a slight growl, "Now let's go!"

Back
Top Bottom