• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

... also night actions any time soon? My night kill /kept failing/ (I only managed to kill one person) but I was never called out until Sang inspected me so I'm kinda curious as to what actually happened.

That was me roleblocking you. Sound familiar? hehehe

I didn't want to risk you offing Phantom.

... OTL

IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

Did you roleblock me from the second night (first night was scrambled so)? I did manage to get one kill through, though, so...

Wait, you mean Phantom roleblocked me, right? Since you were Mafia and inspected as innocent, and thus Hawkfrost?

Oh, just read augment's post. Did you change a few roles around? Was VM a Mafia roleblocker that was inspected as innocent, or do you mean VM contacted Phantom and instructed her to roleblock me?

Also haha that's a pretty big coincidence that I targeted Zee Captain the same night as VM did. I was actually just taking random shots in the dark...

Oh, so Poly did switch the roles around, then. Were you to be inspected as innocent? Because at first Sang's result said you were Mafia, then Poly said she made a mistake, so.

laughs hysterically, cringes into hands

you guys are JERKS. i finally get to be doctor and i almost immediately get offed!!!! so boring!!!

I was so lucky I picked VM as my partner, I seriously don't think I would have had a chance if I would have picked anyone else.

Betraying tha mafia was risky, but VM, you are genius, seriously.

That. Was. Brilliant.

I was still royally pissed off that I was, all of a sudden, a sacrifice and didn't even get a reason why no matter how much I asked, but then I figured, "If VM's going to do this, there must be a good reason, so I'll act as conspicuous as possible." But I never would have guessed he and Phantom were lovers! Not even at the end had it crossed my mind!

Great job you two! :D

That. Was. Brilliant.

I was still royally pissed off that I was, all of a sudden, a sacrifice and didn't even get a reason why no matter how much I asked, but then I figured, "If VM's going to do this, there must be a good reason, so I'll act as conspicuous as possible." But I never would have guessed he and Phantom were lovers! Not even at the end had it crossed my mind!

Great job you two! :D

Heehee, thanks. And thanks for not putting up much of a fight when I cruelly betrayed you.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I mentioned to you on n1 that "Phantom was on our side". I guess that never crossed your mind?

Hmm, VM we did agree that we would be betraying the mafia from the get go.

I will admit DarkAura, you were annoying in death. Seriously...

But I was supposed to claim roleblocker, your role, and get him to use the scramble. To which you'd block so I'd be proved a notliar.

Heehee, thanks. And thanks for not putting up much of a fight when I cruelly betrayed you.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I mentioned to you on n1 that "Phantom was on our side". I guess that never crossed your mind?

Huh. Now that I think about it, I think you *did* tell me that, but you never said why she was on our side, thus I never considered lovers and forgot about it.

I will admit DarkAura, you were annoying in death. Seriously...

/Raises finger in protest/
/lowers finger/

Weird, I'm not really offended by that. yes, I know it's not to be taken personally I suppose it's true. Though by being annoying, I made yiran look scummy... right? :D...?

But I was supposed to claim roleblocker, your role, and get him to use the scramble. To which you'd block so I'd be proved a notliar.

Yeah, well making yiran look liar was more important at that point than making you look notliar. It worked in the end, didn't it?

DA, you definitely scared the shit out of me when you said that Eifie was the tracker. I thought at that point our whole plan had failed.

Back
Top Bottom