• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mohacastle's Black 2 Boxes

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
I dunno, I thought it would be sorta cool to do this so if anyone wants any of my crap, I can give it to them over Wi-Fi and we can sort things out. I should update it regularly. Just to clear it up, I don't cheat, but I do spend an awful amount of time on GTS Negotiations. If you want anything, PM me a friend code and I'll get right to the Wi-Fi club to meet up with you. My code is 2624-0431-7136. Here we go.

249.png
157.png
635.png
637.png
246.png
<<(egg)
647-resolution.png
<<(resolute)
181.png
481.png
572.png
28.png
194.png
<<(Hidden Ability)
448.png
377.png
639.png
583.png
169.png
334.png
126.png
526.png
317.png
485.png
488.png
561.png
641-therian.png
638.png
480.png
440.png
6.png
571.png
445.png
<<(shiny)
168.png
38.png
649.png
640.png
330.png
574.png
640.png
649.png
<<(no drive)
468.png
570.png
<<(OT is N)
487.png
<<(has Griseous Orb if requested)
341.png
623.png
354.png
<<(Hidden Ability)
150.png
494.png
333.png
<<(x2)(Hidden Ability)
482.png
76.png
630.png
<<(Hidden Ability)
427.png
79.png
<<(can trade holding King's Rock if requested)
547.png
437.png
213.png
<<(Hidden Ability)
493.png
<<(Request any Plate, I have it)
305.png
425.png
<<(Hidden Ability)
407.png
151.png
<<(Shiny)
503.png
<<(HM Slave)
415.png
<<(male :sad:)
646-white.png
or
646-black.png
and
643.png
or
644.png
380.png
587.png
22.png

Last edited:
List of Pokemon I Want
  • Melloetta
  • Skitty
  • Yanmega
  • Igglybuff
  • Golett
  • Dewgong
  • Spheal
  • Wailmer
  • Corsola
  • Octillery
  • Wingull
  • Shuppet
  • Cubchoo
  • Claydol
  • Vespiquen
  • Rufflet
  • Lapras
  • Larvesta

Last edited:
Wait- what do you have for it? If it's not on the list or something seriously awesome, then I probably don't want it.

If I could get the Charizard, I'll give you a Shuppet for it.
I can give you Carnivine for Shuckle, too.

Shuckle for Carnivine, done. Charizard- uh, I'll breed another one up, I'm fond of Ottder (that's the one I have, obviously). That might take a while.

Yeah. What level do you want your Charizard? It might be a while, by the way, because I'm challenging the Elite Four, and after that, I have to import a Ditto from my other game, then hatch the egg, and then level it up, and then, and then, and then...

Yeah. I'll trade you the Shuckle now if you want, though.

If you have any events I don't have what do you want for them? Check my trade shop here on the forums. I have close to 2,000 events if not over that. Keep in mind I can't trade on 4th gen at all because I only have WPA now XD.:)

I hardly play anymore, so if you want something, I don't really care what you give me. I have an AR anyway, I can get whatever you take back.

That is sad. I used to not have whole lot. Then I got into event trading and now look at my thread XD. If you do the same I promise you will be a better Pokemon Player. Branch out to other boards for things you want and knowbwhat you are looking for I did that am on about 7 boards and now look at all the Pokemon I got since 2007 XD. At the end of this month will mark 6 years since I did my first trade over on Pokebeach forums XD. Cheer up. Once you branch out you will do so much better man. I hope I just made your day better.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom