• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is the absolute cutest Pokemon EVAR?

Can I list them all?*opens 30 meter scroll*Better not.

But leafeonmismagiusmeganium Wanna hug them.

KING OF CUTENESS(and coolness by the way)arcanine

I simply can't pick one. And so, here is my cutie list.

Eevee, Pikachu, Plusle, Minum, Pichu, Zigzagoon, Cynaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Manaphy, Mew... Oh wait, hang on, Mew ftw.

Unown. Erm, I mean

Unown-uUnown-nUnown-oUnown-wUnown-n

They look cuter in movie 3 than in the games, though. And I find its squeak in said movie adorable for some reason.

1.)Gible
2.)Squirtle
3.)Riolu
4.)Sandshrew
5.)Pikachu
RUNNER-UP pachirisu
Those top 3 also turn out to be me fav 3 pokemon, im a softie

Last edited:
I... tend to confuse cute with overall awesome. D:

I always thought Cleffa was cute and huggable. Same with the Pikachu family. :D

wow, it's pretty cool to see what pokemon people like. but the cutest pokemon in the entire world that not even pachirusu could match is...

s_drifloon.png

Drifloon!!!!!

Shiny%20Drifloon.gif

Just look at that little face!:love: I just wish i could give it a big hug!!:love:

wow, it's pretty cool to see what pokemon people like. but the cutest pokemon in the entire world that not even pachirusu could match is...

s_drifloon.png

Drifloon!!!!!

Shiny%20Drifloon.gif

Just look at that little face!:love: I just wish i could give it a big hug!!:love:

:love: drifloon is cute! :love: i want one but i accidentally killed it :sad: ;-;

:sweatdrop:
:love: drifloon is cute! :love: i want one but i accidentally killed it :sad: ;-;
*gasps* you killed it?!:freaked: well, when i caught my first ever shiny pokemon (which was drifloon, of course) i almost killed it.:dead::sweatdrop: i used toxic on it and it almost died but then i threw an ultra ball and caught it.:sweatdrop:

:sweatdrop:
*gasps* you killed it?!:freaked: well, when i caught my first ever shiny pokemon (which was drifloon, of course) i almost killed it.:dead::sweatdrop: i used toxic on it and it almost died but then i threw an ultra ball and caught it.:sweatdrop:

I want one! im gonna force my friend to give me a baby one i know she has one! because we do lv 1 battles :) they r fun and she used it before

I want one! im gonna force my friend to give me a baby one i know she has one! because we do lv 1 battles :) they r fun and she used it before
i LOVE lv 1 battles!:love: it's just so cute to see baby pokemon battling!!:love: oh, and i have a whole box of lv 1 drifloon.:sweatdrop: i was trying to get a shiny one after i caught the first one so i could breed...but i just couldn't get another shiny drifloon.:sweatdrop:

i LOVE lv 1 battles!:love: it's just so cute to see baby pokemon battling!!:love: oh, and i have a whole box of lv 1 drifloon.:sweatdrop: i was trying to get a shiny one after i caught the first one so i could breed...but i just couldn't get another shiny drifloon.:sweatdrop:

i had a entire box of shinx once but then i released most of them i still have like 10 though... :) and many many absol... my love absol and i have a ditto so even if i only have 1 of a pokemon it dont matter! :)

i had a entire box of shinx once but then i released most of them i still have like 10 though... :) and many many absol... my love absol and i have a ditto so even if i only have 1 of a pokemon it dont matter! :)
yeah, i have a ditto too, but i was trying to get another shiny drifloon because i thought that shiny drifloon+shiny drifloon=another shiny drifloon. im still not sure if that's true because i don't have two shinies of the same pokemon that are male and female so i can breed so, basically, ill never know if shiny drifloon+shiny drifloon=another shiny drifloon.:unsure:

Easy. :3 (I'm going for cute-- not "cute and usable" or "Cute and I use one". Just "OMGCUTE<3)
Spheal
Spheal~!
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT.
It's so squishable-huggy.
I just wish its evolutions weren't so not-cute. >:

Back
Top Bottom