• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory MkII

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Hello I also do the art sometimes? Most of it is pretty weird I guess. Most of it is probably gonna be dragons and stuff, idk.

Here's an art;

tumblr_ni54324XIY1qeqaano1_1280.png

Here's some more art in hide tags!

tumblr_nj5arwx48h1qeqaano1_1280.png

i used to work in a pizzeria/singing animal birthday hellhole so it makes me wonder what the dayshift is like at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.

tumblr_nhzqykf9Sk1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nizdmeH7yJ1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nikqi92vth1qeqaano1_1280.png

Cherry the Cat

tumblr_ngu1xjEOBX1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nibdt4CNmv1qeqaano1_500.png

tumblr_nhmv4eEebV1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nfy6995K7P1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nejlc0rvf11qeqaano1_500.png

tumblr_ne3ap5Msjn1qeqaano1_500.png

more later? maybe? resposts of reposts for everyone.

Ahh, I love your style, the way you do faces is great. And that bird is amazing. Keep it up!

Nice art! Do you take requests?

I don't actually, sorry. I'll take ideas, but I don't guarantee that they'll get done. So if there's something you'd like to see from me feel free to mention it, but keep in mind I may not draw it.

Ahh, I love your style, the way you do faces is great. And that bird is amazing. Keep it up!

Thanks!

Here's a couple more older things;

tumblr_nfmj682Dzh1qeqaano1_1280.png
tumblr_nd0th08aNF1qeqaano1_1280.png
tumblr_nahw0kkgGw1qeqaano1_1280.png

Your art is super nice to look at! Do you actually own the cat you keep drawing? It's in both the cute animals (my favorite) and the FNAF oc.

Your art is super nice to look at! Do you actually own the cat you keep drawing? It's in both the cute animals (my favorite) and the FNAF oc.

Yes and no. He owns a cat that looks like that (Ragdoll breed) and that's what the FNAF picture and the cute kitty are based off of, but it's not the exact same cat. :3

HI ART THREAD

hey look things that are recent

tumblr_njeagrk2lA1qeqaano1_500.png

tumblr_njzknjooms1qeqaano1_500.png

tumblr_nkeohfccYN1qeqaano1_1280.png

tumblr_nkfkhevnoq1qeqaano1_500.png

freech_zpsqyxalof6.png
garotaro_zpsoedvnxk5.png
mouse%20i%20cant%20remember%20the%20name%20of_zpsb9czqc4u.png

Back
Top Bottom