• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank III

Stryke

The finchiest of widgets
Pronoun
he
The Bank

It's probably the largest building in the strip-mall-sized commercial center of the Safari Zone. That's still not saying much, though; it's only a few square feet and staffed by a grand total of one person. Still, it does its job, which is to keep track of all of the tills and savings accounts of all the members who have ever signed up at the Safari Zone. The trustworthy guy behind the counter takes up deposits from area owners and take out withdrawals from area visitors and area soon-to-owners, not to mention those from the trading area.

Off to one side, between the bank of PCs and the potted narrow-leaved palm lily, there's a haphazardly-pinned list of rules and notices regarding the bank - originally typed and printed, a few have undergone revision by means of what appears to be a purple crayon (with later additions in -- is that red nail polish):

Rules and Guidelines:
  • You start with $40 when you first make an account, and it costs $30 to make an area.
  • Your starter can be any basic stage Pokemon or any Pokemon that doesn't evolve that isn't legendary (I include Phione, the Tapus, the Type: Null family, and the UBs in the Legendary grouping)
  • The owner of an area is fully responsible for posting any transactions made in their area here. Ergo: if you're the one buying for stuff in an area, you don't have to do anything; the owner will take care of it.
  • If you're making a transaction, link to the original post in which the transaction was made for proof.
  • Allowance is given out every Saturday, and is $4
  • If you change your username, it would help if you let me know for clarity; this is not required, but it is highly appreciated.
  • If you make a new account here, I will VM (visitor message) you to let you know that your account has been approved once I see it. Please do not post anywhere else in the Safari Zone if your account has not been approved.
  • Lastly, please keep this in mind: this is a bank. This is a place for opening accounts, and making transactions, and should be treated as such; this is not a place for advertising your area. Anyone caught doing this will receive a monetary penalty at my discretion.

Cynder: $102
Finchwidget: $192
I liek Squirtles: $561
MWPuppire: $40
nerolyk24: $44
RedneckPhoenix: $29
Slythe: $40
Wargle: $891​

Last edited:
Alrighty; the Bank III (otherwise known as the Fifth-Third Bank but without the Fifth, or The Bank: We Made a Third One) is live! Squornshellous Beta has gone AWOL, and as such, I've been approved as the new Safari Zone head, or ringleader, or whatever, and I'll try my best to live up to the previous heads/ringleaders/whatevers legacy. Anyway, I've put down the names of everyone thats posted in the Safari Zone since roughly mid-2016, so if you're a member of the Safari Zone and you haven't posted in a while, but you still want to be reinstated, poke me in this thread, and I'll put you back on with all of the funds you had in the previous Bank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom