• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warning!

Silver0ice7

The Person WHO hates Art Theifs.
OKay I need to tell yall that there is this art theif, his name is AJ with some numbers at the end, he stole the pic in my avatar. He stole TONS of sprites from TCOD and a few of mine. I know he registered at Eonlight valley forums he has PMed me a few times. Please make sure your sprites are safe his site is at Alex9988.webs.com not all the sprites he has stolen are on his Site he has a floppy disk with some to (like the one in my sig) Please beware about this thief!

He now knows about me posting here, he is probaly gonna remove them now (God I hope) All of those are Dragonfrees exept the Eevee Aceus thing (witch is mine)

Actually that Vulpix I think is a Scratch *Looks at Dragonfree's Sprites* Actually the Vulpix is a Completely Scratch.

I hate art thieves...horrible breed of human.

Everything but the Arceus/Eevee, Arceus plushie like thing, Giratina recolour(it is bad) and maybe the GSC quality Houndoom/Absol are Butterfree's.

I have looked at Butterfree's sprites a million times before.

This should be in the artist's lounge but oh well.

Lets see if he's stole any of mine. *cracks knuckles in sync to Dragon's*

Nope. Seems to be just Butterfree's. Unless there's anyone else's in there.

How the hell do you report on this site?

Little jerk.
I don't understand why anyone would steal someone elses sprites. I mean, sure you could want the recognition of being a good spriter, but they always get caught, either by the person who's made them or someone who's seen them. Or you buckle into guilt.

And with something as recognizable as Butterfrees you're just condemning yourself to the wrath of anyone who's ever seen them, and Butterfree herself.

The Girantina thing is in Dragonfrees Shadow pokemon sprites, The Houndoom thing is in splices, the Areus plushlike thing is another thing he stole (don't know whose) and The Eevee arceuus s a sprite I made.

If you hover your mouse over the first one in the gallery, it says, "someone hacked an put these pics here".

Yeah. Right.

Whenever I visit his site, it makes my computer run sooo slow I have to turn it off and wait until the next day to play it. Or else it freezes. Just a(nother) warning.

O.M.G... He is soooooo DEAD WHEN I ******* MEET HIM. MOST OF THE SPEITES R FROM DRAGONFREE AND I COMPUTER FROZE COS OF THAT D**K

Back
Top Bottom