• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rescue Team DOOM (PMD Comic) Last update 07/15/09

Invader Palkia

I APPROVE THIS STUPIDITY 8D
pmdrtdbnaner.png

Yup, that's right! A hand drawn comic for once! :D
This comic is about a human who wakes up one day to find that she has once again died and been reborn for one of her comics. She meets up with a Pyromaniac Pikachu, and they form a rescue team with the intent of World Domination. On their way they will face armies of Voltorb, shooping Squirtle fanboys, Cannibal Absols, rude Magnemites, and lots of other stuff.

Because the story is a warped PMD Blue/red, there will be spoilers for blue/red and later, Time/Darkness.

Also, please do not judge the book by its first page. The first page sucks.

Comics:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20

And that's all for now.

You can also see the comic and other comic related stuffs at My Deviant Art page.

Comments are appreciated! Questions will be happily answered! ^^

-AFFYS-
Explorers of Oddity by Mike the Foxhog

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DOOM

My first thought on seeing this was "OMG another PMD comic whyyyyyyy", but this is pretty darn good :D The hand-drawn touch is quite nice.
The epic colourfulness of issues 8 through 10 was also very nice, and unless making them look like that is more of a pain in the arse than I can comprehend, I'd say carry on with that theme :D

I drew them on the computer when I had the Tablet, but lost the pen shortly after Christmas, but I'm planning on getting another, better one.

Thanks for the comments, I was starting to think it wouldn't get any ^^"

I love it. Yay for spiderlegs and random references! This comic is going along superbly.

I'll post another page in a bit. Gotta scan it first though.

Edit: Yup.

Last edited:

Holy crap these are absolutely amazing.

A little hard to read, but that does not change the fact that this is entirely amazing.

EDIT: Cannibal Absol that's going to be epic.

Thanks ^^

Yah I know It's a little hard to read >.<

And yay, someone actually checked my DA. Yes Jay is awesome :D

Re: Rescue Team DOOM (PMD Comic) Last update 05/19/09

I like this comic a lot! There are WAY too many samey,generic PMD comics on this site, and this one just breaks the mould. I love you drawing style, and the coloured issues are brilliant aswell. =D

Re: Rescue Team DOOM (PMD Comic) Last update 05/19/09

Thankkyuus! Lots of people say they like my drawing style, I have no idea why o.o

I thinks I must update, yes. *goes to copy+paste GPX thread*

Back
Top Bottom