• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lac du Bois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
'Allo 'allo! I am Maurice; pleased to make your acquaintohnce. Welcome to Lac du Bois, my wonzerful five-star rest--

Oh. You are not here for my cookeeng? You, like everyone else, are lookeeng for my tween brozar. Le sigh... Zroo zee back door, eento zee yard.

Well, how do? Name's Morris, and welcome to th' Lack doo Bwa catchin' center. 'S officially my bro's farm for his restaurant, but we get more business from openin' it out to trainers than from his mess hall.

Whole place's yours for four buckaroonies; this's a you-see-you-keep place. Just lemme know if you wanna check out the veggie platter, the seafood menu, or if you'd like to meet th' meat an' poultry.

Meat and poultry? SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF PLACE.

If I give you a few extra bucks can we head back and bash your brother's kneecaps in with hammers?

Verne

Raticate

"A raticate? Bro, you got a rat problem or somethin'?" "Wha? Non non non! 'Ow else could I make my star lunch deesh, ratatouille?"

Last edited:
Blastoise

Paras

"Ah, ze deleeshous mushroom pokémon! Make sure you take zees one, wiz zee red-and-white, eef you do not plan on eeting heem. I shall keep zee good ones... and zose blue ones, hoho..."

Walker

Chansey

"Ah, first we 'ave a newly-evolved leveinard, holdeeng one of 'er famoos nutreeshous eggs."

"Uh, bro? That ain't no egg. That's a rock."

Bag_Oval_Stone_Sprite.png

"What? Nonseense! See? [tap tap tap] Eet ees a... er... [smack smack] ... Hum. So eet ees. Take eet wiz you; I do not serve stone soup."

Combee

"Yup, without these fellers we couldn't get a good harvest of any fruits 'n' veggies." "Ze honey ees bon too." "We don't have a punchline." "Non."

Psyduck

quack I have to go to the store take your smelly pokémon.

screw it you will all get pictures and you will like it.

Mike the Foxhog

Croagunk_robot.jpg

"Magnifique frog's legs!"

Croagunk

Frostdawn

Mandi%27s_Pidgey.jpg

"A gamey taste, but quite tender!"

Pidgey

Oddish_anime.JPG

"Zee leaves are délicieux cooked down and flavored with salted grumpig hocks."

Oddish

Krabbyg.jpg

"You can 'ave zee runt. Sinnohan king krabby ees renowned as zee best-tasting krabby out zere!"

Krabby

Lorem Ipsum

EP139.png

"Mmm... grilled rosemary-meent mareep chops - magnifique!"

Mareep

Silcoonime.jpg

"Eh, you cannot eet these, non, but een one more evolusheeohn, zee beautifly spread zee pollen like zee combee."

Silcoon

Corphish_BubbleBeam.jpg

"Merveilleux corphish tail! A bestseller in zee restaurant."

Corphish

Ruffledfeathers

PS039.jpg

"Delicious flavor, but very tough. Good seemerred een broth over long 'ours."

Spearow

newt

"Maybe iffen you've read Dementia of Magic."

Spoink_Psychic.jpg

"Tender, but not as much meat on zere bones as grumpigs. Zee marrow, zough... ooh la la, deevine~"

Spoink

Mike the Foxhog

This is your silly picture because stantler are so silly looking! Look at that face! That tail! so silly.

234Stantler.png

Spr_4h_234.png

James

"Mm, these're tasty toasted. Sprinkle a little barbecue rub or somethin' an' they're nice."

Sunkern

"I make a bon breaded remoraid zandweech, eef I do zay zo myzelf."

Remoraid

"Ooh, and 'ow zuperb ees dee gulpin foie, chopped up weez tomato sauce et a side of polenta..."

Gulpin

Ruffledfeathers

"Good for ya when you kin catch 'em in season! Try some with ice cream."

Cherubi

"Eef you would razhar, I could cook up zees one for you! Never 'ad psyduck à l'orange?"

Psyduck

"Hey, lucky fer you. This bull's a fine specimen indeed; great meat on his bones."

Tauros

"And that's it for us." "Oui, unfortunately, we must close dees restaurant." "On to greener an' greater pastures. Maybe we'll see ya 'round."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom