• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
SO I AM BORED let me draw you things.

I will draw you as a fakemon! It'll typically be one-stage, but if you request again, I can quickly sketch up a pre-evo or evo. Also if you ask nice I can do movesets and such.

If I don't know you very well, just give me a few of your personality traits, and maybe your favourite type. I'll go from there.

EXAMPLE THINGS:
cookikat.png

Cookikat
Me!

moonide.png

Moonide
moon-panther!

Sabaura.png

Sabaura
Lil' Dwagie (AKA Sable)!

Kitora.png

Kitora
Zora!

SO REQUEST STUFF I GUESS just know i am lazy and stuff so it may take a while.

Click here to see every Fakemon I've done so far!

Last edited:
Of course I'll sign up FMC!

Lessee, personality traits...

Lazy, rather creative, and I've been called jovial before.

And steel/dragon types are my favorite~

Cookies this is genius

MAKETH ME A NEW FAKESONA

....Please? :3

Thanks.

I'm annoying, fast... Fun, funny..... Please?

You know me, right?

RIGHT?!?

Well then this should be no problem then.

Just in case, though: I'm kind of annoying and timid, but mostly energetic and touchy.

Last edited:
momo.png

MOMOGON
Peach Pokemon
Dragon Type

MOMOGON are very laid-back creatures, often found resting in their forest homes. The plate on their head is as hard as steel, and when first born, the parent will carve a symbol into the baby's forehead. Each MOMOGON's mark is different.

green.png

FLASHEEN
Bolt Ferret Pokemon
Electric type

FLASHEEN are very energetic Pokemon, darting around to participate in many different activities at once. they are very friendly, often accepting gifts from humans.

blastoise.png

STILISH
Fish Pokemon
Water Type

STILISH use their spindly legs to dart about on the ocean floor, and can use them to tottle about on land as well. Very friendly, they can be trained to do tricks and follow their owners around faithfully.

Blastoise you're a fish apparently. With legs.

Also, requests open again.

I take it you know me somewhat by now. x3 I'm the creative, lazy, absent-minded person that's dense and such... Who gets random RP urges and joins twenty at a time, usually remakes of old RPs I was once in (coughcough Chimera Project. x3) but ANYWAYS... You already knew that.

...movesetplz? :D If you're not too busy. And stuff.

Do you know me well enough? :0 If not, well... ah, I'm not very good at describing myself, but according to the TCoD personality quiz, I'm a Spinda. I'm sure you can go on from there.

i wanna try? o:

uhhh wearer of scary shiny glasses and sprinkling of absent minded professer, probably a Kuudere or Emotionless Girl. Apperently Brilliant But Lazy as my redoing of a chart today has shown. Water/Dark type would be nice but anything goes~

(sorry)

stormy.png

STORMUTT
Young Pup Pokemon
Normal Type

STORMUTT are very loyal friends, and will drive off bad people with their strong bite. They are very forgetful, however, and always worry that they have forgotten something.

Ability: Own Tempo/Simple

Learnset:
0 - Bite
0 - Growl
7 - Bide
12 - Covet
17 - Fake Tears
22 - Headbutt
27 - Amnesia
32 - Glare
37 - Howl
42 - Tickle
47 - Crunch
52 - Skull Bash

Egg Moves:
- Teeter Dance
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch
- Faint Attack

blazhy.png

BLAZHART
Fireball Pokemon
Fire Type

BLAZHART embody power and nobility, always helping those in need. They also have a playful side, dancing around at night to startle people, but never hurt them.

randomtyphoon.png

SHADPHOON
Shadow Dancer Pokemon
Dark Type

Though SHADPHOON looks to be two separate beings, it is actually connected as one. The shadow attacking prey while the main body sits motionless. Despite their fearsome appearance, they are actually quite shy.

Aaaaa must catch >:c

Hmm... basically I'm an ISFJ? :v
I like being helpful where I can... a lot? <_> Few close friends that I tag along behind everywhere. And I like to eat. And my eyesight is... 20:40 or probably worse.
Bah that's kind of bad that that's the most relevant stuff I can think of about myself.

And uh my favorite type is Normal. :>

I want to do this.

Umm... I'm lazy, a procrastinator, but when i get started on something I will either do it really well or give up on it, saying that I suck. I LOVE to eat. Oh, and my Favorite types are Grass/ Water. Use whichever one you please.

=D I'm a green ferret! Not too contrasting from my current Pokesona. Thanks, Cookies!

Let's see... I'm really smart but at the same time I'm really lazy. I also have the social skills of a rock. I'm really far sighted and I'm blind without my glasses. I tend to be bitchy and rude to people my age and I don't trust people who I've just met. I also have a weird obsession with robot/AI.

I like Psychic and Dark the best, but just choose what you think fits.

And a moveset, if that's not too much trouble.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
D'aww, it's so cute! And fitting. And of course I know Fake Tears. :P But yeah, awesome. <333 Thanks so much.

I'm sooo want one done, but I doubt you know me well. So I'll just put a few thing here...

I am somewhat lazy, and been called sarcastic, a tad mean, forgetful, can be smart if I want to, a bit creative, although I love referencing things, energetic, and apparently, I've been called annoying. CoughChaonCough...... And I like dark and dragon types, and this may be much, but if you can, could you put in a moveset? *shot*

Back
Top Bottom