• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

zeKieranator's Userbar Gallery

zeKieranator

Pronoun
she
As the title suggests, these are all the userbars I've made and am opening to the public. If you'd like one, go to my Art Request thread. All userbars in this gallery may be used by anyone, so long as proper credit is given.

001_userbar.png

002_userbar.png

003_userbar.png

004_userbar.png

005_userbar.png

006_userbar.png

196_userbar.png

ie_userbar.png

mozilla_userbar.png

opera_userbar.png

chrome_userbar.png

safari_userbar.png

macintosh.png

dewgong.png

nonie.png

dialga.png

scyther.png

sninetales.png

float.png

nidoking.png

mew.png

hellfire.png

onecol.png

articuno.png

torkoal.png

togeticframe1.png

togeticframe2.png

pengu_userbar.png

teardrops_userbar-1.png

Czarina_Farewell1.png

Czarina_Farewell2.png

Czarina_Farewell3.png

Last edited:
Using GIMP and a lot of free time. The background is made using the Gradient tool, and the little lines are created as a 5x5 pattern:

XOOOO
OOOOX
OOOXO Key: X=Black, O=Transparency
OOXOO
OXOOO

with opacity set at 30%. The highlight is made using the Elliptical Select tool filled with white (on my newer ones, the highlight starts at 363,10 and is size 373x16) with opacity at 50%. The letters are drawn by hand and are based on the letters in the Visitor TT1 BRK font.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom