• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Starshine's banner shop

Starshine

Jayfeather FTW! :D
Hello, and welcome to my shop ^_^. As for now, I can only make banners, but that may change. Here are some examples of my work:
BlossomBanner.png

A banner made with a picture I found in my files and a pokemon sprite.

Shimmerbanner-Copy-1.png

A totally hand-drawn banner I made for one of my stories.

Reachforthestars-TheResults.png

A hand- drawn banner I made for my signature :D

If you would like to request, please fill out a forum (Please note, all I ask in return is a little credit):
( Either fill out the picture or hand-drawn fourms, but hand-drawn may take a little longer)

Picture (please give link to image):
Hand-drawn (Please describe image you want me to draw):
Text:
Size (336x106 or 343x196):
Background:
Extra (optional):

Also please remember I'm busy with everyday life as well, and can't sit and make banners all day, so I can only take up to 3 requests at once, which will be listed here:

Requests list empty (for now)
Thanks for visiting! :D

Last edited:
This looks neat!

Picture (please give link to image): HERE TIS
Hand-drawn (Please describe image you want me to draw): N/A
Text: Two Halves Combined
Size (336x106 or 343x196): The bigger one XD
Background: If you can remove it from its current background, then something... I don't know... um, dark and psychic...y?
Extra (optional): I don't know what this is.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm just getting on now . Your request has been accepted, and I'm working on it now. I'll edit this post with your banner in it :)

Edit: Here it is. I made two copies, as I wasn't sure how you wanted the mushrooms. I like option 2 better, but it's your pick.
Option 1:
BlossomBanner-Copy-Copy-Copy.png

Option 2:
BlossomBanner-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.png

Also, I was wondering, as this was my first request here, I could have it up as an example? It's your choice though. Thanks for requesting! ;)

Last edited:
This looks nice.
Could I have a sort of advertisement, like the one currently in my Sig, using the 2 attached images?

Picture (please give link to image):attached
Hand-drawn (Please describe image you want me to draw):n/a
Text:Scratch Sprite Shop
Size (336x106 or 343x196):336x106
Background:Blue flames or something
Extra (optional):n/a

Attachments

• flatile_80x80.png
    flatile_80x80.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 122
  • sifirce_80x80.png
    sifirce_80x80.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 122
...why is there mushrooms i posted a pic of a freaking espeon

Really? I'm sorry :( However, the link I followed sent me to that image. I'll try to fix it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

EDIT: I tried it several times, and it was the same result. Should I just draw it for you? Sorry about this. :(

ALSO,

superbird's request has been accepted. I have to leave soon, so it might not appear for a little while.

Edit ( Number 2!):

This didn't turn out as expected, and it decreased the quality a little :( I could redo it if you like.
Shimmerbanner-Copy-Copy2.jpg

It isn't horrible though.

Last edited:
Picture (please give link to image):image
Hand-drawn (Please describe image you want me to draw):N/A
Text: Lightning, you know it's cool
Size (336x106 or 343x196):336x106
Background:this
Extra (optional):can I have light blue text please

Czarina Farwell, your request has been accepted. I'm on a laptop right now though, and I don'tHave my editing program, so It may take a while. I'll post it as soon as I can :)

Heyy, I finally uploaded the pic so u can see it.
CLICKYYYY

Also...

This looks neat!

Picture (please give link to image): HERE TIS
Hand-drawn (Please describe image you want me to draw): N/A
Text: Two Halves Combined
Size (336x106 or 343x196): The bigger one XD
Background: If you can remove it from its current background, then something... I don't know... um, dark and psychic...y?
Extra (optional): I don't know what this is.

Thanks Mewtwo ^_^ working on it right away!

Here it is Mewtwo:
Mewtwo.png

Sorry it took so long!

Now for Czarina Farwell's request...

CFsBanner.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom