• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Diamond and Pearl re-makes

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
They haven't been announced yet but this is a thread to talk about them in. Maybe we can talk about how much we'd all like them to happen! :P Sinnoh's great, even if i mostly could get super into the sinnoh anime (for the time being. but sinnoh's anime was golden in my eyes anyways <3).

I want sinnoh re-makes a lot cos it would give me a chance to finally enjoy the sinnoh games. Plus close friends of mine love the sinnoh series as a whole :D

EDIT: Its a bummer i didn't get into the old games much since i was going through cringy teenager stuff those years.....lol

I tried playing them but after X&Y diamond/pearl/platinum were just hard to play.

I still enjoyed them but we need remakes.

GIGANTAMAX FLOATZEL/LUCARIO/MISMAGIUS would be likely if a sinnoh remake came in gen 8.

I'm actually playing through Platinum at the moment (for the first time) and really enjoying it. The layout of the region is the best thing, I think - it's not just a straight line, you have to constantly travel across it, cutting through Mount Coronet at different points. I'd love Sinnoh remakes to become a thing, especially if they include more backstory for some of the NPCs who turned up again in later games (like Cynthia and Looker).

I'm not finding it terribly hard to play, but that's probably just because my first game was HeartGold so I'm used to the DS games. If I'd started with X/Y I can see how it would seem like a huge downgrade.

The one thing I'm not sure about is the lack of Mega Evolutions in the Switch games (so far). We see a lot of Lucario in the Sinnoh games - Cynthia and Riley both have one - and it would be a bit strange to give it centre stage without letting it Mega Evolve. Maybe they could do something with Dynamax instead but it just feels a bit weird to make a whole new special form for Lucario when it already has one.

I'd like a Sinnoh remake to happen, but only if it included content from Platinum (such as the Battle Frontier, Distortion World, increased diversity in the Pokedex). To this day I haven't completed Diamond & Pearl because they're just too slow...

Back
Top Bottom