• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon of Fire's banner shop

Dragon of Fire

Dragon's rage
Getting right down to buisness, I feel like making more banners. *points to sig* This is how it will work, I will accept two requests at once (because I don't feel like doing this all day). Because of this I will only allow people to only request one at a time. When requesting, if you want any specific images in the banner, please include them in your post. If you don't specify any text you want in it, I will put your user name in it. Please note that your banners will be bigger than mine, unless you want it that size.

I'm done with fredie175's but the image is too big to attach. If someone could give me a way to be able to post it, that would be appreciated. I am really sorry about that. Until then, I will get started on Shadowstar's.

I'm done with fredie175's but the image is too big to attach. If someone could give me a way to be able to post it, that would be appreciated. I am really sorry about that. Until then, I will get started on Shadowstar's.

Try and email it to me if you can, I will PM you my address.

Or you could just upload it and put it in

I'm not really familiar with Iaza, but I'll try it and see if it works.

I was saving it as .PNG to start with, but again, it took too much data. And ok, I won't e-mail you.

No problem. Glad you like it.

EDIT: Shadowstar, I'm done with your banner, I did try the Iaza thing, and at least the file isn't too big any more, but the upload keeps failing. I'll try to work it out.

Last edited:
I am REALLY sorry it is taking me so long to do anything. There is a very good reason, describedhere. I do have everyones requests done, but I still can't figure out how to post them. I will try to figure it out, and because of my condition, I will not be able to accept any more requests. Again, I am deeply sorry.

Back
Top Bottom