• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Draw Something

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
I know this game was way more popular about a year ago, and now it's got to the point where people say "people still play it?" as if there are fewer people who play it than there are people who still use VCRs, but let's have a thread anyway!

I'm not tremendously good at drawing and since I only to it on my teeny phone they're even worse but even so I enjoy it quite a bit.

So let's post drawings if there are any you're particularity proud of, or share your usernames if you want to!

I actually drew something yesterday that I'm particularly proud of!

sapicture.png

This picture shows how I've gotten better at drawing people. Originally, my drawings were clunky and the shoulders looked so horrible I always stopped drawing at that point. But lately I've been getting much much better at the shoulders and at the person itself! This picture also shows that I can draw something that's not in the same pose every single time.

I actually meant Draw Something the game, but drawing things properly is cool too :P

Oh. I've never heard of a game called Draw Something. Mind telling me the basics of the game?

You're given a choice of words to draw, and you draw one. Then you send it to someone else who has to guess it and then sends one back.

It's not just random guessing, either. You're given a letter bank and a certain amount of letter blanks to fill. You can also use Bombs to eliminate a few letters.

Well since nobody's posted anything I'm going to assume nobody plays it, or nobody likes my threads. So I'm going to have to post stuff myself >:(

qwju6aD.png

K1mZkCk.png

ab4NHAZ.png

T1hqxJf.png

iDOvdRk.png

Back
Top Bottom