• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ketsu's Sprites of Sprite-y-ness!

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
Welcome to Ketsu's Sprites of Sprite-y-ness! Here I create many wonderful sprites while taking looooooong breaks! Here I make:

Recolors:
recoloredMyuutsu.png

The easiest thing since easy. Then again, easy wasn't that easy... [/YGO:TAS]

Splices:
Arcreon.png

This is what happens when you mix Pokémon. These really vary from easy-as-pie to so-hard-I-think-my-fingers-are-going-to-fall-off.

Eggs:
Scarmaryegg.png

When I do this I create a lovely mixture of the egg sprite and a Pokémon of your choice! This is a cross between a Recolor and a Splice.

Dead Pokémon:
Electrikeghost.png
angelEspeon.png
devilUmbreon.png

These poor Pokémon are dead! But morn not, my fellow tCoDians! They are living on as ghosts, angels, and demons! These are a cross between a Recolor and a Splice.

Pokémorphs:
LtVulpix.png

These poor souls have had their DNA tampered with. They were originally human, but they seem to have Pokémon genetics in there too! Also a cross between a Splice and a Recolor.

Trainers:
Kuroi.png

Well, well, well, we seem to have run into the full humans now! Just tell me the base sprite and a good detailed description and I will make it. Please note that these take a lot of time and tampering.

Scratches:
InaizutoHooyuumatoReiumachoo.png

They suck, yes? Only ask for these at your own risk.

Request List:
If the list is full DON'T REQUEST!

Last edited:
Hows about a Gallade Pokemorph to start you off? I don't care which human sprite, as long as it's a guy and not Ash.

...Thanks?

Inner Satoshi indeed rocks. Though he's looking a bit wistful today...

That's your fault cause you got an idea for Freedom!

...So?

Anyway, I has a request: Demonic Pikachu please?

I love how you put me on the Request List. -^.^-

*annoyed* You stole my kitty.

I like the devil thingy. -^.^-

Back
Top Bottom