• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PDA

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Probably a much lighter topic than some other debates here, but what are your thoughts on Public Displays of Affection? I wanna hear!

whop whop, incoming prude-

I'm not too fond of telling people what to do (astonishing!), but man, I sure don't enjoy other people's PDA. I feel like it's especially rude if it's done in cramped enough quarters that people don't have that much else to look at if they want to look away, like say, a subway train car or a sufficiently small classroom

(all of this goes specifically for guy-and-girl PDA anyway. if it's two guys or two girls, then I will just sit there trying to think of an appropriate way to express support-)

I generally don't mind it to much as long as i don't see couples making out or something. I don't mind when i see people holding hands or something, but there's a time and a place for it too. You know like maybe not at school/work but somewhere like a park would be better. idk really.

If the couple is somewhere relatively private - like a bench in the park - then I don't really mind. It's their own business, after all. If they're around other people or hanging out with their friends, though, anything more than hand-holding and quick hugs/kisses makes me feel like I'm intruding on something.

Back
Top Bottom