• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Chimera Project

Ruby watched as some people were talking outside of the barn. A small flicker of curiosity crossed her mind, and she set off outside, creeping around some trees so she could hear better.

((Wow, you aren't on the list O_o. Better inform FMC of his mistake.))
Seeing that everyone was leaving the barn, Ray rose to his feet, jumping off the bale, and slowly walked towards the door of the barn. when he saw the unknown person, he decided to hang back, not wanting to have to speak.

((Crap sorry. D: you can go next, buddeh. *adds to list*

Revised list (again!)

Edward Elric - Full Metal Cookies
Winry Rockbell - Dragon_night
Danny (Fang) Timber - moon-panther
Troy Rairod - Gardevoir
Bakur - Metallic Deoxys
Esther Gray -Thorn
Ruby - Hyper~Piplup
Murray Stevens - Prettzel
Sevie - Rat_in_a_cage
Shea Alexis Johnson - FMC_x_ANS))

((WTF? I never even knew that FMC had posted, the entire thread just dissapeared Dx. I am so sorry guys for being stupid.))

Shea eyed this new person curiously, nibbling her lower lip in anticipation. For some reason she wanted action, excitement, adrenaline. Yet she knew not why, the only plausible reason she could think of was that it had to do with what happened in the lab. Those memories though, were conspicuously absent from her mind.

Back
Top Bottom