• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Great War of Hyrule

Slowly, as more people began to file in, Asherah pulled herself back into a corner, re-pitching her own tent and throwing in her small satchel of supplies. The less time she would spend around these others while she still didn't trust them entirely, the better.

I left pretty late and left a good man in charge... surely they should understand that "diplomatic reasons" might include staying a night. Yes, that will do.

Her eyes darted to a rather... attention-deficit Gerudo, dashing around the tent, then up to what had to be the biggest one there: a Goron. He certainly stood out from the rest of the crowd... but then again, so too did she. And there he was, bumping into a Shiekah... very diverse crowd, this was. Although, she figured, better to see them working together than attacking one another.

Finally, she looked down at her own arm, tracing the dark blue patterns along her fin with one finger. "Hmmm..." Her thoughts went back to her place of living. She rather missed the ambiance, all the water... It had been a while since she had last been home, now that she thought about it.

Having finally heard his name being called for Squad 13, Lee grinned. Turns out they did have some sort of plan for him. Rather than head for the tent immediately, he instead remained on his perch, and watched other members of this Squad 13 enter the tent. A Goron, a Zora, a few Hylian, and... another one of his kind?

In all this crowd, it's difficult to tell who's actually in the Squad, even for me, Lee noted, dropping down from his perch, but if one of my people is part of this squad, things might have gotten more difficult for me.

He calmly walked toward the tent, not caring if someone actually saw him do so - a rarity for a contract killer like himself.

Well, if a job were easy, the guy who hired me would do it himself, instead of hiring someone to keep an eye on the group. With any luck, I'll receive more orders quickly. I'd hate to actually stop any violence.

He gave a small laugh at that last part, and entered the tent. Once inside, he unobtrusively took a position near the entrance and drank from the flask on his belt.

Her eyes wandered lazily around, until transfixing on Lee.
Its' strange the material of his clothes isn't leather or protective in anyway, and thus not fit for war, so he must not be planning to stay. There is a lot of stuff on his belt. Perhaps poison? Concealed weapons might be on the back side. If anything, he might be a threat to peace.
"Hello sir. What nation do you come from and what are your goals here?" she said, looming above him, her clothed toe touching his knee (if he is sitting down).

"Otsuto. If I had a last name I promise you would know it. One Question though Why are you so jumpy mr. uh?" He spoke to the goron. He hadn't seen many but he could never get over their size. Quickly glancing around the tent he saw a gerudo and a Hylian both somewhat uninterested in their sorounding.
More interesting already. He noted.

'Ross'

Pan mutters under his breath, shifting himself a bit in his dead sleep against the tree. He was vaguely aware that his last name was called out, but he was tired and frankly didn't care of that fact. As he shifted his weight again to get a better position against the tree, he moved too much and ran out of tree. With a thump, he finds himself on the ground, one leg propped over his bag and staring at the leaves above him.

"Great. And I was having a nice dream too."

He sits up, rubbing his back as he glances around him a bit. He watched as people split off into squads, noting that something may of happened while he caught up on some sleep. With a shrug, he picks himself up and grabs his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and looking around the squad camps. He closes his eyes and tries to concentrate on which number he may have been assigned too, vaguely thinking of a double digit number that started with a '1'. Wandering around for a good few moments, he stopped in the camp for Squad 13.

"...sounds about right."

He plunks his bag down and starts to study the people there, a smile on his face. He knew they were a fighting army of sorts but that didn't mean he couldn't get a few laughs out of these stiffs. As he strolled the area, he spotted a lone figure in a corner.

"Lookie lookie, a cute little zora...maybe I should introduce myself. Can't hurt to see 'em smile"

He strolled over and sat down near Asherah, leaning back against the ground with his arms tucked behind his head.

"Hello there, miss. How are you today?"

Maltah rolled his eyes at the approaching figure. Before he was forced to make contact, he stood and turned, squeezing his way into the tent (The Goron was particularly difficult to get by).

Just as he feared, the figure had been coming to tent number 13. He nearly wanted to throttle the speaker as his polite voice asked the general group, "Pardon. May I come in?"

Maeglin's friendly smile was starting to anger Maltah. It was so smug and so... Calm.

((Hey, look, a Picture of Maltah. Just in case people didn't quite know his exact appearence.))

Back
Top Bottom