• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Official Thread of All Officialy Officials...Official

Erika

~dance~
Pronoun
she
Oh yes. This is TEH thread.
of·fi·cial /əˈfɪʃəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-fish-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person appointed or elected to an office or charged with certain duties.
–adjective
2. of or pertaining to an office or position of duty, trust, or authority: official powers.
3. authorized or issued authoritatively: an official report.
4. holding office.
5. appointed or authorized to act in a designated capacity: an official representative.
6. (of an activity or event) intended for the notice of the public and performed or held on behalf of officials or of an organization; formal: the official opening of a store.
7. Pharmacology. noting drugs or drug preparations that are recognized by and that conform to the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia or the National Formulary.

And don't give me crap saying, "You know, this isn't really official," because honestly, *points at the title* It's said four different times, and how do we make something official anyways? PMing staff members just to get the permission to make something 'official' is stupid, and unnecessary. It just adds the "fun" to the thread. So, if you don't like "fun" then you go jump out of a window.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄」
―――――――――――――‐┬┘
                        |
       ____.____    |  Throw yourself out of the window
     |        |       |  | Problem solved
     |        |       |  | 
     |        |       | ミ|  ∧_∧
     |        |       |  | (; ´Д`)
        ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    |  ヽつ  ⊃
                        |   ヽつ_つ 
                        |

Just like this lined kitty cat, who...looks to be regretting his/her decision already. XD; Fun > Jumping out of a window

Anyways, *cuts imaginary ribbon*, let the Official Thread of All Officially Officials...Official begin.

So far, I see the Looney Tunes thread. 8D Go Looney Tunes thread.

*Honestly, I have no clue what to talk about, I just saw something, and felt like posting something out of smite.* Hahaha, say good bye to the PP you just used in your last move! (Besides, it's fun playing with AK.)

I hate boxes with numbers in them. It does not look like a cat, merely a lot of boxes with numbers in them. D:

Back
Top Bottom