• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sojaveña Wilds Timeless Oasis

Keeping up with the group was exhausting, but there were far more important things to worry about at the moment. Kimiko trailed the group until they came to a stop and Betel created an exit for them.

Kimiko looked towards it with concern. It sounded like it took Bee serious effort to form it, and even then, there was some funky time dynamic going on, clearly. Where - and when - was this going to take them? She sincerely hoped it wasn't more than a few days into the past-slash-future, if it was that drastic a difference, even. Maybe it was synched with the outside world's standard time, and it only looked different because the dungeon itself was the one with the screwy time mechanics.

But still, anywhere was better than here at the moment. "Nice one, Bee," she nodded in approval.

She hesitated before following the others, turning to Sybil once again. "Is it safe to leave those three in here? Are we sure there's nothing else they can't screw with besides the relic?"

"I cannot say I know for sure," Sybil answered. "Although I suspect the dungeon will vanish with the removal, although I don't think we have much time to theorize, this portal already looks like it's destablising!"

Sybil waited for everyone else to run through before she leapt in herself. On the other side, she and the Wayfarers would find themselves at the heart of the Ranger HQ. Though they couldn't see behind them, without its Relic the Divine Dungeon slowly began to recede to vanish forever over the course of the next few days. Although the distortion did not disappear, instead, it appeared to have gotten worse in the wake of Betel's meddling.

For now, at least, everyone could breathe a sigh of relief.

Sybil nodded at Steven and took the Relic from his claws. It seemed that whatever Betel did had left the thing entirely inert, though Sybil assured that she would still attempt to study it with Sinopa's help and promised to let them know of her findings drawing the expedition through the oasis to an impromptu close.

<><><>​

Back
Top Bottom