• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

My latest project in progress: Valentine elephant!

KpA7XZE.png

My yarn needles have been shipped and will hopefully arrive tomorrow, so then I can actually stitch the parts together.

omg it's so cute! Squee. And Judging by the background, this elephant is ready to start playing on a nintendo switch.

Omg. These are amazing! I can't pick a favorite (Though i do like Nosepass cirropass)! Those noses really are some amazing nosepasses.

Last edited:
TogekissBlep.png
TogekissBlep.png

These are my amazing drawings i drew when i had the idea of drawing a blepping (When a cat usually keeps there tongue out without knowing it and it's so derpy and cute) togekiss, because in the middle of the night i thought What if togekiss could blep? and then i went back to sleep. So this morning i got around to drawing it. And i'm pretty proud of it. I didn't even have a picture reference, except for one thing to figure out the colors for the togekiss head spikes.

I hope you enjoy a blepping togekiss.

Alright guys, y'all get a special sneak peek at my new animation project that I started maaaaaybe 9 hours ago? Which was fueled by chaos and energy drinks. It's unlisted on YouTube, only the final (and actually good) version will be public.

It's a Game Grumps Animated! It's from a scene from A Link Between Worlds that lots of people were asking to have animated. This is only my third ever animation,,,, you can see throughout the night where my patience thinned. (compare first scene to last) Still some kinks to work out but I'm really proud of what I have so far!

these animations are so cool. And noooo! You beat me to the 151st post! no fair!
EDIT:

Alright guys, y'all get a special sneak peek at my new animation project that I started maaaaaybe 9 hours ago? Which was fueled by chaos and energy drinks. It's unlisted on YouTube, only the final (and actually good) version will be public.

It's a Game Grumps Animated! It's from a scene from A Link Between Worlds that lots of people were asking to have animated. This is only my third ever animation,,,, you can see throughout the night where my patience thinned. (compare first scene to last) Still some kinks to work out but I'm really proud of what I have so far!

You use krita to animate, right? I use krita for all my art things so i'm thinking maybe i'll want a go at animation. Your stuff is so inspiring!

You use krita to animate, right? I use krita for all my art things so i'm thinking maybe i'll want a go at animation. Your stuff is so inspiring!
yeah I do! There are tutorials online for how to use krita to animate and its a bit tricky at first but i like it. Thank you :')))

I made it a gif! It's easier to put up as a gif. And since it loops anyway it works better. It's very weird if you look at all the frames one by one. xD but it's a great starting animation! I'm proud.
AiaS1Du.gif

It's weirdly mesmerizing... O.o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom