• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I do acknowledge mewtini's/Seshas' thing about Herbe like, early pushing seri since he sat his vote there twice on that one day and he seemed comfortable in using it as like a crutch vote but since it's not like it ended up there
i was actually not talking about just his vote; he spent like, a dozen posts in d2 or somewhere around there trying to set serimachi up as the optimal lynch. it was a concerted thing
Flora is our best bet, because it's probably randomized. Basically it's murder roulette which is equally as scary.
we don't know if it's randomized though right? there's a chance it is, or there's a chance someone who just didn't know what to do got KP. idk ... are we all switching votes then?
@Butterfree is there any chance we could shorten this day, that is assuming some others want to.
i don't like this

it was a concerted thing
it's possible that this was like galaxy brain distancing but ... i do not get that vibe tbh. it was distinct from "i am casting doubt on my teammate" and closer to actually trying to push everyone else into that lynch. :-/

it feels like you're just trying to move things along quickly now that there's some level of suspicion/votes on you

i'll move off later maybe though. i just don't feel great

it feels like you're just trying to move things along quickly now that there's some level of suspicion/votes on you

i'll move off later maybe though. i just don't feel great

In hindsight that was suspicious, but it was actually me just being bored and wanting to know if that was flora or not.

ok i only just internalized what the randomized kill means. flora
what does it mean
our logic was that the existence of a kill meant someone who wasn't flora/seri had to be submitting their night actions. which was the reason to go for emmy over flora, as well as the reason to think that it's possible that - if the scumteam is only one person - it's just emmy. randomized kill means it doesn't matter quite as much to go for the "active" mafia over the inactive, since a kill happens either way

i can be convinced to go back on emmy and i was kind of tempted to stay there for pressurizing purposes, because i do still feel kinda weird about her?, but flora might be the mechanically safer lynch now that we know a kill happens regardless of action submission?

i want to say based on current evidence the next couple of lynches are flora and emmy, possibly. and i think we're swapping with serimachi?

Back
Top Bottom