• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

To be fair, without Kyeugh specifically being paired with Panini, we would probably have needed this time to debate and narrow down our suspects.

I don't suppose anyone wants to liven up the thread with a dramatic confession...? ;-;

appearantly I'm an idiot and my ability is Kansas City Shuffle
Spanner in the Works is the ability where someone catches me despite having a green cop check

now that i'm engaging with this game for the first time in over a day ... i figure it doesn't help or hurt me to go through emmyposting? so.. i'm just going to briefly pretend that it's not me vs her and just talk about the thing i landed on just now, if that's alright

on page 213 (right before the "mist isn't mafia" slip that seshas talked about, that i didn't/don't really think was ultra significant) she agreed that MF was known mafia, only to move votes to mist when she realized that mist's claim was faked, and then moved back to MF upon realizing that no one wanted to move off of confirmed mafia:
I feel conforted by the fact that the only (probably) known mafia is M&F.

But, to be fair, i am one of the most gullible people ever so i don't think i can trust everyone here.
<people talking about why mist's claim had to be faked>
ARE YOU SAYING MIST IS LYING
uh. ... we should still lynch MF first
HANG THEM IN TOWN SQUARE
remember: late keldeo's words. i will not tolerate this
M&F

(And also Mist is very very suspicious)
Ok i believe mist. She's not mafia but she better help us if she doesn't want to die.
(fwiw i agreed with skylar earlier that the later half seemed like floundering-town, but the moving off of MF onto mist and back onto MF is what makes me uncomfy)

when she realized that mist's claim was faked
well, "realized," if i'm in the world where she's mafia

tbh i think i just swung back around all of a sudden to caring if i get lynched or not, if there's any hope of me Not getting lynched. even if i understand why. i'm just like ... i get that it's improbable that her claim was fabricated, but i think improbable != impossible

Wild Thought: mafia!Mawile said he targeted mafia!Herbe on n0 so that some pages later mafia!Herbe could hardclaim honeypot lovers
Rari you were just far, far too smart. I know you were speaking at this point with a red check on Mawile, but seriously. You had to die for this statement alone, lmao. Should have taken you out right then, tbh. Like, you were on the ball so damn much. Impressive...
in a world where this kind of long-con was apparently something that the mafia did do, idk why it's impossible that they got together and decided to gamble on a fakeclaim.

like ... i know they wouldn't have known this at the time, but seshas' MI info is actually still unconfirmed, technically, and they're still town. it almost makes me wonder if the event that triggered emmy's roleclaim was actually just seshas having claimed the "mafia pulling the strings" bit in post 184 (a bit over a hundred posts before emmy's claim) and they got excited because seshas' info was hard to verify? (extreme tinfoil hat is that this is also what triggered emmy even appearing in the thread; when she got in, she immediately roleclaimed, but even her entrance came 100 posts after seshas softclaimed)

w/the caveat that second bit of spec depends on mafia having already been aware of the MI role to begin with (so, basically game 1 knowledge) but that's pretty much the easiest thing to take for granted here

i think i just swung back around all of a sudden to caring if i get lynched or not, if there's any hope of me Not getting lynched
tl;dr if you lynch me today, plz lynch emmy tomorrow,
but above all, lynch emmy today so we can all reunite in cats asap and i can hopefully rand a role that isn't fucking alien support :>

sorry. last post. just had a waking nightmare that emmy flipped green somehow. there's definitely no way that it's someone outside of me and emmy, right? kyeugh/panini have cleared each other (+ keldeo's clear), otter/seshas are swap cleared?

Back
Top Bottom