• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Having said all this, I realize that it's also extremely sus of me to use his vote as a springboard to get myself lynched by voting for myself to tie up the scores, but like... What are you guys gonna do? Lynch me for it? 🙃
I'm doing it to uhhhhhhhh... Incite discussion, and use myself as an incentive to get us to decide on a vote. Yeah that sounds good let's go with that

• Grin
Reactions: Ys_
Let me put it this way. We have six options.
1- lynch you
2- lynch Blu
3- lynch Mr UC
4- lynch me
5- lynch Stryke
6- abstain.

There are probably 2 towns and 2 mafias by now, plus whatever Stryke is. Unless there's only one mafia left and town was playing weirdly, but occam's razor says that's not the case. Concerning Stryke, rari's theory, and maybe his too, is that he has a secret win condition that no one knows about, not even him, but apparently his powers only unlock once he's dead. I kept thinking Stryke was a survivor or something like that, you know. Some role that doesn't want to get lynched and wins if he survives until the end of the game, but that doesn't seem to be the case if he wants to be lynched. IMO he's been playing too passively to be a jester or alien, so it seems like rari's theory is plausible. Now, if we lynch town, town loses. If we lynch mafia, mafia only has one member left and the game becomes even longer than it's been (gosh xD). But mafia won't ever lynch themselves and Stryke won't ever lynch anyone but himself (amirite?) so the only possible lynch candidate town and mafia would agree on is Stryke. If everyone wants to take the risk, that is. Otherwise, I still say we lynch Mr UC, but I'm just vibing at this point ahah ^^'

Meowr problem is that, if we don't kill a meowfia and the meowfia kills a town member, we suffer an instant meowss. Although, Bluwiikoon claimeowed to be a Doc, so we might still be fine killing Stryke?

Not necessarily true, I voted Zori D1. But I get what you mean
Oh, yeah, that's right. Also just to make sure, do you want to get lynched? And if so, why now?
Yeah, I kinda always wanted to, just to see what would happen. I only chose now bc UC voted for me, so I figured now there might actually have a chance of it happening; before, it would've just seemed HELLA sus to start a wagon on myself with no good reason other than "why the hell not", and it probably wouldn't go anywhere

Not necessarily true, I voted Zori D1. But I get what you mean
Oh, yeah, that's right. Also just to make sure, do you want to get lynched? And if so, why now?
Yeah, I kinda always wanted to, just to see what would happen. I only chose now bc UC voted for me, so I figured now there might actually have a chance of it happening; before, it would've just seemed HELLA sus to start a wagon on myself with no good reason other than "why the hell not", and it probably wouldn't go anywhere
So... meowt to say we wouldn't still kill you, but would you mind sharing your reason for wanting to meowote yourself, Stryke?

fam I think he already said xD he wants to know what his powers are. Also I think you've already voted for him four times lol

Also @Bluwiikoon what do you think? you're the only one who hasn't said anything (no pressure though <3 and fwiw I think you're doing great, don't be hard on yourself and remember to stay hydrated too :3).

Same for you Mistyx but I understand if you're confused.. though if you have any comment, I'd be happy to take it into mind!

oops I am 40 minutes late. ah, 5 hours 20 minutes to EoD, I guess

Styrke (3) - Mr. Ultracool (#1864), Stryke (#1698), Ysabel (#1702)
Mr. Ultracool (1) - Bluwiikoon (#1688)

three hours left!

Styrke (4) - Mr. Ultracool (#1864), Stryke (#1698), Ysabel (#1702), Mistyx (#1716)
Mr. Ultracool (1) - Bluwiikoon (#1688)

Oh god oh fuck!!

Also @Bluwiikoon what do you think? you're the only one who hasn't said anything (no pressure though <3 and fwiw I think you're doing great, don't be hard on yourself and remember to stay hydrated too :3).
I'm really concerned and worried tbh, but I'm not sure what else I can do right now. ^^; I've no idea what Stryke's powers are and I'm also admittedly curious, but also... aaaaa!!!

Back
Top Bottom