• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

ok, fine. im gunsmith (the original one, not the one that reads cops as red)

n0 twooloo green
n1 herbe green (herb always green, but moreso this game)

was hoping to either (semi-)verify two claims or catch one out, but eh

gumsmith just gives a red on a vigilante or mafia?
yes, or green on a mafia who can't use a nightkill for some reason

i am mildly paranoid that hydreigon is vig and one of you or herbe is some bizarre unusual mafia role

i am mildly paranoid that hydreigon is vig and one of you or herbe is some bizarre unusual mafia role
in part because if there is *no* vig and *no* unusual mafia role, i don't see why zori would have included gunsmith instead of just cop

I think it might actually be Hydreigon tbh

I voted him yesterday hoping to prompt him into his usual "why would you vote a town for no reason?" and stuff but instead just got nothing

I'm already basically cleared

see above

yeah, regarding this:
btw, we're basically confirmed town because if we had just voted Mist last second yesterday instead of sleep the game would be over already
this assumes scum!you would have been fully informed

i'm envisaging something like: you are outgroup mafia. you don't know zm's identity (but maybe he knows yours). the nightkill starts with him, and when he dies it passes to you. so on n0 you would have been green to me, but if i checked you again you'd be red

i have zero confidence in my ability to read you (and don't see a plausible way for herbe to be the wolf, since there was a nightkill last night, at the same time i checked him) so i think my vote is going to be mostly be based on hydreigon's behaviour. occam's razor says it's just them, sure, but it's 46 hours till eod, no need to rush into this decision

I think it might actually be Hydreigon tbh

I voted him yesterday hoping to prompt him into his usual "why would you vote a town for no reason?" and stuff but instead just got nothing

i wonder if there is a town roleblocker that would block someone with a town protective role

Back
Top Bottom