• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New decade, new forums

another small request: I don't know if this is a straightforward thing to do in xenforo, but it's occurred to me that a "confused" react might be handy? especially in mafia

the sad react is the closest thing but it doesn't really send the right message
Done.

EDIT: Added the others requested too.

Last edited:
that reminds me, I saw Negrek had threadmarks on their site's forums, which also run Xenforo, and that would be really useful for mafia games. is that also something we could add?

This is a really small thing, but:

When I click on the bell at the top of the screen to see my notifications, it says
"[X] reacted to your message in [Y] with 🅾 [Z]."
The colored bold text at the end (the [Z]) is normally yellow for smilies, but it's not colored for the Grin emote (and maybe others too)

Is it possible to decrease the wait period between sending PMs haha

I remember it being pain and struggle back on vBulletin when I had to send nightly results for my bastard game and it was only a 1 minute wait back then. It looks like now it's 2 minutes?

Also, is it still possible to set threadmins in mafia threads so that GMs can edit posts? You did that for me back when I ran my game but idk if that's still a feature with Xenforo.

I remember it being pain and struggle back on vBulletin when I had to send nightly results for my bastard game and it was only a 1 minute wait back then. It looks like now it's 2 minutes?

Also, is it still possible to set threadmins in mafia threads so that GMs can edit posts? You did that for me back when I ran my game but idk if that's still a feature with Xenforo.
I think it's actually 3 minutes, looking back at the timestamps
but night actions aren't a problem because it only applies to starting conversations, not sending new messages in them

Managed to find where that was buried (apparently the limit for creating threads and conversations is the same setting for some reason?). Should be one minute now.

It doesn't look like there's a threadmins add-on for XenForo, from a brief search.

So I just randomly decided to login and everything to find out that everything is totally different lol. It has been a while since I logged onto any Pokémon forum. Wow. I like the new digs. Everything is different now much like 2020 but at least I can read stuff for endless entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom