• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

anyway yeah Zero Moment, again. this game isn't going anywhere until you join us mawile

oh yeah i did forget to mention i'm yeetproof. sorry. should probably have mentioned that sooner. my b
how are you supposed to die then
🤷‍♀️
for a more serious answer: i assume somebody (or probably more than one somebody) has a nightkill action that they either haven't used (much?) yet or have been prevented from using somehow? we still don't know how mist died, after all.

speaking as a corner piece of the sudoku, it's good for me to eliminate the other corner pieces, which logically include both you and qenya. seeing as we have cooperated before, and since we haven't had any deaths for a few Nights now, i'm willing to put off a yeet on you (ZM) until i see if we can pull whatever this is off

:D
though considering the vote is still 2v2, I would ask you to put your vote back on qenya so the lynch doesn't get randomized towards me

though considering the vote is still 2v2, I would ask you to put your vote back on qenya so the lynch doesn't get randomized towards me
i believe mampers announced a while ago that ties would result in a day extension rather than a randomised yeet, so you've got that going for you

i am curious about why you need to investigate me though. surely nobody is in any doubt any more that i'm chaotic town

:D
qenya there we go

i am curious about why you need to investigate me though. surely nobody is in any doubt any more that i'm chaotic town
unless you think STRYKE is lying 😱
if i'm lying and you're lying then who's driving the bus
it's beneficial to just Make Sure that you are not up to shenanigans

by the way, I'm incredibly late to phase change again, so consider yourselves fully extended; if this thing is tied by tonight I am randomizing it

bedtime for ZM it is then!

Zero Moment was lynched. He was Lawful Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

-Zero Moment (3) - Mawile, qenya, Hydreigon25
-qenya (2) - Stryke, Zero Moment

@Stryke
Zero Moment
Herbe

@Mawile
@rari_teh
@qenya
Mistyx
IndigoClaudia

@Hydreigon25