• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which of these pretty ladies is your favorite?

Prettiest ballerina?

• Elesa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Olivia

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Erika

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Candice

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Korrina

• Roxanne

• Total voters

JHG

Pronoun
He/him
Among these seven female elite trainers(one per region), pick one who looks the prettiest in a ballerina outfit. If she doesn’t have ballet fan art, I’ll just describe one I think fits her.
Elesa, the Shining Beauty:
elesa_ballerina_by_ninpeachlover_d5iw95t-fullview.jpg

Erika, the Nature Loving Princess:
erika_ballerossom_by_ninpeachlover_d5jairh-fullview.jpg

Jasmine, Olivine’s beauty:
jasmine_ballerina__commission_by_tsaianda_deqdvtj-pre.png

Candice, Sinnoh’s Ice princess would wear a glittery light blue leotard, skirt, and pointe shoes, a glittery silver tiara, and short socks(no tights.)
Roxanne, the Rock Loving Honors student would wear something like her ORAS outfit but with dark grey pointe shoes replacing her regular shoes.
Olivia, Akala Island’s single Kahuna would wear something like her regular outfit but without most of the jewelry, a multicolor tiara, pink pointe shoes, and a magenta skirt.
Korrina, the Evolution fighter would wear something like her regular Gym Leader outfit but with pink pointe shoes, no helmet, and no gloves.

Last edited:
hm, it doesn't seem like there's an option on the poll for wulfric...

While Wulfric would look very pretty as a Ballerina, the OP specified female Elite trainers, and also only one from each region. Perhaps if you drew, or described, the Ballerina style Wulfric would choose to pirouette into a pokemon battle with, the OP might relent and add him into the roster?

Even if it doesn’t perfectly match how I envisioned her, Candice finally has ballet fanart:

candice_by_tsaianda_dgi1o00-pre.jpg

Back
Top Bottom