• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Game Queue Something

i might start ideasing for what a light based mafia could look like :0 i may potentially make an Request or share Thinks at some point

been tossing around the idea for awhile (a year or so now) that I might someday run a minimal-flavor game specifically because writing flavor is the part that's least fun to me... I still have a bit of IRL upheaval for awhile, and Keith is already starting a game and I see some other folks are also considering running games, so I guess... consider this a bookmark for me to save to come back to later. maybe in a month or two.

been tossing around the idea for awhile (a year or so now) that I might someday run a minimal-flavor game specifically because writing flavor is the part that's least fun to me... I still have a bit of IRL upheaval for awhile, and Keith is already starting a game and I see some other folks are also considering running games, so I guess... consider this a bookmark for me to save to come back to later. maybe in a month or two.
Flavorless Mafia, huh....
could be the Infected "Town" vs the Immunized "Mafia"

since we suddenly have a gap in the schedule, and assuming jack isn't ready for his idea yet, i'm thinking i might like to run a game for a change... been ages since i last GMed

like i mentioned in the telegram chat i'm still keen on my "tcod community mafia" setup, where everyone has roles themed after tcodf members, but i don't think i can slim it down beyond 18p and i doubt we can reach that with current activity levels

so instead would anyone mind if i took on RNP's suggestion of a PLA mafia? would be smaller-scale, probably role madness, starting in a week or so

okay so where im at with my current game is
i have a lot of decent ideas for roles but i need to smooth them out and such
i also think its going to be a choice pokemafia so itll take some time to actually finish the setup design in total
so theres probably time for another game before mine nya

might put something together soon

likely either a sleepover choice rerun or something with similar flavor

since Kate's PLA mafia is down to 4 living players and looks almost guaranteed to end within the next IRL week or less (barring shenanigans), what if I go ahead and drop Minimal Flavor Mafia for signups? unless someone else has a game they have ready to run

key concern is I'm going to be out of town for a few days starting Oct. 12 so I'd need the game to finish before then, so I'd have to start the game probably by/around Sept. 20 just to be safe (just in case it goes glacially slow i.e. all nightkills prevented and runs all the way down to final 2 before a faction wins)... if someone else has a game ready before me, that would save me by pushing my game to after my block of unavailability. but if nobody has something ready before me, I think I have just enough time to call for signups and run this?

i am working on a mafia setup themed around silly cat images & memes. role-wise, there's a normal balance of mafia/town and vanilla to power roles; it's only the power roles themselves which are non-standard. + it's got a fun mechanic where night messages can be leaked. it can accomodate between 7 (6 in a pinch) and 9 players

want to gauge interest rn! my game will happen at the beginning of october since jack's is going first :)

just as fyi I won't be joining any games, but I'm happy to spectate. You people's setups are usually very fun and quirky :D

@mewtini sksksk if youre still keen to play & it appears jack might not be active rn, we could all return to the drawing board here? whats the etiquette on that on this forum

@mewtini sksksk if youre still keen to play & it appears jack might not be active rn, we could all return to the drawing board here? whats the etiquette on that on this forum
i would be down im just not sure if we can even gather up enough players. honestly i would personally be willing to host for the First Time if it meant getting tcodfia off the ground again, but that just reintroduces the player count issue

Back
Top Bottom