• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ZuZu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn hớp mắt đã lướt tới được một khoảng hơn một trăm thước.

Ngay sau đó thân hình của hắn khẽ xoay chuyển, giống hệt như một phiến lá vừa rời khỏi cảnh, nhẹ nhàng lượn lờ, dừng lại ngay trên một đầu Robot MX, mục tiêu mà hắn đã định sẵn ngay từ trước…

Cỗ Cơ pháo Đạt Lâm trang bị ngay phía trước cánh tay máy móc của đầu Robot Trảm Hỉ màu đen tuyền kia đột ngột ngừng phát hỏa. Bởi vì thân thể Hứa Nhạc giống hệt như một phiến lá rụng, quanh co dán sát lên trên thân thể của đầu Robot, đang không ngừng nương theo những phần cấu kiện lộ bên ngoài của đầu Robot, bám víu leo thẳn
    Zuzu, you're only nine?

Don't you know that you shouldn't be on the internet until you're thirteen, complying with the United States Cybersecurity Laws?
    Hey are you by any chance a fan of Avatar: The Last Air bender? Your name is the same as a charater on that show. If you are, then welcome, fellow fan! I AM AVATAR OBSESSED! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!! If not then forget I said anything. XD
    In my country, we exchange a pleasant hello before asking questions. Have you become uncivilized so soon, Zuzu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom