• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meowzie-chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Định

Mấy đạo thân ảnh liền biến đổi, ngay lập tức một đạo chưởng mang từ họ bổ về phía quang mang tràn ngập kia.

- Ầm ầm ầm.

Từng thanh âm khổng lồ vang lên, ngay lập tức mấy đạo thân ảnh cũng tràn ngập quang mang bị lực lượng cường hãn đánh bay ra, thân hình cũng bắn ra một ngụm máu tươi.

- Ầm ầm.

Kim Linh Châu đột nhiên đánh lên từ trên không trung, tựa hồ như là đang tìm kiếm cái gì vậy.

Lúc này Nhạc Thành đang tu luyện nên không biết, sáng sớm hôm sau, Nhạc Thành từ từ đình chỉ tu luyện, ngay lập tức hắn thở ra một ngụm trọc khí thật dài.

Nhạc Thành mở hai mắt ra, hai sợi tinh quang trong mắt hắn lóe lên rồi biến mất.

- Linh Châu thượng cổ, ta tới đây.

Khóe miệng của Nhạc Thành nở ra một nụ cười sau đó hắn thu dọn rồi ra khỏi gian phòng.
    Late happy birthday!
    (I meant to send you a visitor message like this on time yesterday when I saw your name in the Today's Birthdays list on the index, but I forgot. Derp.)

(Yes, I like sending birthday greetings to random strangers from time to time. I'm an odd individual in these ways.)
    Haha, bugger. ,xD

I never used to do homework in highschool, 2 years later I enrol in a course and rofl, they bombard me with 2-3 pages of homework a day, and we get a good three or so assignments in a week. >>

You know it sucks, because I want to get them all done asap so I don't have to think about them anymore, but they either drag ooon and on or require you to wait a week or two before you learn something in the classes, so they're just piling up and I can't do anything. It's horrible! ,,xD
    You have got to read Terrier. It is amazing. 200 years before the Lioness saga, and it features...well, I won't spoil it for you. I'll just say this. The main character owns a cat...*Shifty eyes.*
    Yep! Not to mention the various other fandoms...Pokemon, Harry Potter, Tamora Pierce, Tales of, The Olympians...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom