• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dewgong
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, which is kind of ironic because all the walking dictionaries and walking encyclopedias type that way. |D
    Yeah, that looks better on its own.
    And it's surprising how different people's writing looks when writing lazily and writing properly. XD I've tried to do it before but I just couldn't bear it for more than about half an hour.
    Well, it seemed like you were just trying to fit in with the crowd. :/ Seeing as that's what most of them do.

Oh and square brackets are /so/ last season.
    Yeah, but it means count as in to make a calculation. Which wouldn't make sense in Japanese - not that 'post count' actually makes that much in English, but it's more likely to be 数 which just means number. Or just 'post count' or 'post' in katakana or something.

...yeah. XD I was bored.
    Anyway yaaaay you are too cool to type like cool people.
    Ah, right. I wondered.
    ;_; Why are you typing like the 'in' crowd? You lose 50 respect points. :|

By the way, what does the last kanji mean in your signature? It looks like keisen; calculation, but shouldn't it be 数? D:
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is awesome! I haven't watched much of it at all, but I still think it is awesome nonetheless.

How is your Japanese study going, by the way? o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom