• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

    Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

    Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Search results

  1. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Round Five Hiikaru (2/2) Kiru ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 17% Energy: 36% Status: Anxious and excited at the same time for what she's about to attempt. Wish pending (one more action). Eifie (2/2) Adelle ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 75% (+ 10% substitute) Energy: 38% Status: Skipping in...
  2. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    EDIT: And even if neg's changed negs mind as far as negs personal preference goes, I really doubt neg minds if some refs keep doing it this way.
  3. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Round Four Hiikaru (2/2) Kiru ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 41% Energy: 72% Status: Happily staying afloat. Eifie (2/2) Adelle ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 75% (+ 10% substitute) Energy: 54% Status: Feeling kind of flustered. +2 attack, +2 special attack...
  4. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Round Three Hiikaru (2/2) Kiru ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 71% Energy: 82% Status: Going over the first stage of her mission in her head. Paralyzed (25% fail chance). Eifie (2/2) Adelle ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 75% (+ 10% substitute) Energy: 68% Status: Warming up for another...
  5. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Round Two Hiikaru (2/2) Kiru ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 85% Energy: 88% Status: Watching Adelle poking at the water. Does she know something Kiru doesn't? Is there really a pond monster? Eifie (2/2) Adelle ♀ [Adaptability] Eevee Health: 85% (+ 8% substitute) Energy: 81% Status: Getting...
  6. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Round One Hiikaru (2/2) Kiru ♀ Eevee Ability: Adaptability Health: 100% Energy: 100% Commands: Yawn ~ [tip]/Fake Tears ~ Synchronoise Status: Glaring at the box. Who knows what it could do?! Eifie (2/2) Adelle ♀ Eevee Ability: Adaptability Health: 100% Energy: 100% Commands: Protect ~...
  7. Zhorken

    Hiikaru vs Eifie

    Hiikaru's active squad: Charmander Anna the female Charmander <Blaze> Eevee Kiru the female Eevee <Adaptability> Eifie's active squad: Torchic Ismene the female Torchic <Blaze> Eevee Adelle the female Eevee <Adaptability> Sentret Mimsy the female Sentret <Keen Eye> Eifie sends out first...
Back
Top Bottom