• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A wild Pichu Chris appeared!

Anomaly 54

Used to be Cheat Master
Hello, I'm Pichu Chris. AKA Haunter1 and/or Cheatmaster

This forum seems to be pretty good, so I guess I'll stick around, huh?

So yeah,

Hi, Hello, Olah, Pich Pichu, ect ect

YAY NO MORE ANNOYING HEADERS WHOO

Herro dere. Welcome to the forums. Crispy cod and minty tea por vous....*tosses*

Read the rules, abide by them, and don't try anything out of line or I'll go all hot and steamy on you.

Nuh-uh! I'm taking his luggage!

Yello! I'm Ketsu the resident Pokémon anime fan, female Megaman fan, Vocaloid fan, UTAU maker, and somewhat sane yaoi fangirl. It's nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom