• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

aaaaaa

sparklysloth

≖‿≖
okay so this is a story all bout how my life twisted turned upside down now i'd like to take a moment just sit right there as i tell you bout how i lost the pw to my old account so i made a new one

jsdlkfsjld i feel dumb. like i never really came on here anyways but today i was sorta like "hmm i wonder what tcod is up to even though i don't know them at all" and then i tried to log in and

it just didn't work. lmao i am such a spaz :'(

anyways that was my cool story bro and i am exhausted and bored so i want someone to re-welcome me. i also like run on sentences. and small text. i-it's a habit ; ;

this was my old account o3o

also i am very tired as i stated before.
aaw look at this qt .gif i just found:
2emlmpk.jpg

@Tsunami: if that's the case, can someone delete my old one? B)

eta: @RandomTyphoon: aaw thank you~. hello to you too :')

Last edited:
okay so this is a story all bout how my life twisted turned upside down now i'd like to take a moment just sit right there as i tell you bout how i lost the pw to my old account so i made a new one
IIIIIIIIN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAY GROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS- *shot*

Yeah, I think I remember you. Sorta.
Welcome back. c:

TYPE BIGGER KUSU LIKE THIS BIG IT MAKES PEOPLE LISTEN TO YOU

BUT SERIOUSLY HI KUSU 8D

I DON'T WANT TO QUOTE EVERYTHIIING (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
@Green: o thanx !!
@Zora: coolness B) wassap
@Tailsy:
SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY
hi tailsyyyyyy~ :*
@Dr Frank: thanks doc! (Y)

He-he-he-hey~ Hey, welcome!

I'm Ketsu, the resident lurker!

And Pokémon anime fangirl, and Rockman fangirl, and Yaoi Fangirl, and Vocaloid fangirl.

But enough about me, welcome to tCoD, where I won't use the cliché! You seem like a fun person, so here's to hopping you stick around!

Back
Top Bottom