• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absent until May 20th

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
I'm afraid I'll have to be absent from my extremely important post of Backup Administrator for the next two months. Final exams are pending, don't you know, and I can't afford any distractions.

I'll be in #tcod for a while longer, if you need me, and my e-mail is in my signature.

Until then, farewell, and... well, wish me luck. Lots of luck. Especially of the mathematical variety.

Cheers,
opal

YAY TAKEOVER

OH I MEAN

Good luck opal!! You'll do awesomely, I know you will. Or I'll beat you. 8) and you don't want that.

the slovenian school system must be very different than the american's. i can't imagine any seventeen year old i know needing to remove himself from the internet for two months in order to study for finals, and i go to a private school that's notoriously obnoxious homework-wise. a few people deactivate their facebook the week of exams, but it's hardly comparable. but um, good luck on your tests, i guess.

He capitalizes "Backup Administrator" as if it's an actual thing.

It's probably due to this thing called "needing excellent grades to get into Cambridge."

Or is that just me who thinks so?

I love that the reasoning people didn't "fall" for this was "opal studies a lot" rather than "he could come up with a better April Fool's joke than 'Guys. I'm gonna be away for a bit.'".

Back
Top Bottom