• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

After so long... we finally meet. <3

Skroy

Eh... =P
From April 21st to the 24th, I had left to go attend LouisiAnime 2011 in Louisiana. (If you were there, you may have seen me at some point. X3). I'm from Canada and LouisiAnime is a small convention, so what purpose would I have over there? Why, to finally meet my best-est friend in person! 8DDDDDDDDDDD (...So my best friend was originally some guy online to begin with, big whoop, I finally know what he's like in real life. =P)

It has only been approximately two years since we first met online, although it feels more like at least 5 years instead. In any case, I finally got to see him after so long; I can't even describe just how happy it made me to get glomped by him, to hear his voice through his lips, to stare in awe at his hair... and, most importantly, to finally talk to him face to face without a computer screen separating us! <3 This guy is really important to me hence why I'm making such a big deal out of him. Although much to my dismay...*sighs* He just happens to have somebody in his life.... But whatever, I'm glad for him and his mate. =)

What else can I say about all this? Here are three words to describe my feelings at the moment: I. Am. Happy. ;w;

8D

wheee good for you :D

(so, this explains where you were off to, hm?)

Yeah, pretty much. =P This was a trip that I had been planning since last year and I have to say that it was totally worth the thousand dollars I spent! ^w^

Back
Top Bottom